Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DID YOU KNOW? Your teenager can have you kicked out of your own home?

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 88 Replies

So this chick posted this long rambling and here is what she said.

Quote:

Here are the Facts, and I know this because I have mentored several teens that have tossed out their parents. Did you even know that she can do that? She can go to court and toss you on the street. 

Through my church I mentored several teens. THe main reason they left their parents? LACK OF TRUST. 

If you dont trust your Daughter and allow her to make her own *age appropriate* decisions you are failing her. I get all of this from reading YOUR replies to this post. 

You have ABSOLUTELY no respect for your teen. You have no trust in your teen. 

My guess is either she will rebel against you and within 2 years of turning 18 she will have disowned you, or she will end up in drugs and alcohol because she has nothing else to dull the pain of having a mother like you. 

Want to know how I know? My father did it to me. My mother trusted me. My mother helped me become a caring wonderful adult by respecting me and my decisions. My father tried to lock me down and treat me like Nothing I did was right and Had no trust in me or my friends. 

Trust in your teen, before it is too late for you.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Note to self: Be nice to my teens. LOL. I have never heard of this. Unless there is domestic violence against the teen in which the police will kick the offender out with a restraining order, how in the world would a teen have a parent kicked out of their home?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Give it a rest, already. Like you don't say stupid shit constantly.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Funny after I posted this post she had replied to THE ABOVE comment stating that her comment was stating that teens can go to court and have parents removed from their lives, another words, disown the parents. But if you read her comment CAREFULLY she specificly stated THROW PARENTS ON THE STREET!

I think this lady is off her damn rocker!

Quoting sheramom4:

Note to self: Be nice to my teens. LOL. I have never heard of this. Unless there is domestic violence against the teen in which the police will kick the offender out with a restraining order, how in the world would a teen have a parent kicked out of their home?

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

FL2AK
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM
2 moms liked this
I hope she doesn't have teens. She must be young and is still angry at mommy and Daddy. Time to grow up and quit being angsty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM

LOL, Awe. So nice to be so naive.  Her actions dictated what direction she went with her life. I would like to see a teen kick me out of my house,  LMBO!   Raising teens is about boundries. They have boundries and when they overstep, they get in trouble. Respect and trust are earned.   The poster must be oh so wise , lol

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Getting stupid pointless comments from anonymous gets old, it really does.

Quoting Anonymous:

young_mommy_2
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Huh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this

What's the common denominator?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Getting stupid pointless comments from anonymous gets old, it really does.

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I would like to see the teen pay the bills, oh wait that aint happening why>? She wouldnt be able to afford it!

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL, Awe. So nice to be so naive.  Her actions dictated what direction she went with her life. I would like to see a teen kick me out of my house,  LMBO!   Raising teens is about boundries. They have boundries and when they overstep, they get in trouble. Respect and trust are earned.   The poster must be oh so wise , lol

Charliesmommy11
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:45 AM
You can emancipate yourself at 16 if you can prove you have a stable environment and income to support yourself here in Oklahoma but I think it's the teen that leaves not the parents.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured