Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fate wanted him home :D

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

I had a really shitty day today... bunch of crap happened. But it ended really well :)My coworker starts telling me how she feels guilty that she has this cat hanging around her house and its super annoying it meows all the time and won't leave. The SPCA here is full and won't take animals, the cat is not fixed and it is fighting with her cat so she has been driving it to other parts of the town and dumping it off and she feels terrible about it but didn't know what else to do.

So I asked her what the cat looked like... she described it to me and I remembered today I had happened to check out this old post on a facebook page.. describing a black and white cat, very friendly, very vocal. When we got back I showed her the cat on the computer, she called her son and it was at her house atm so I called the lady.. and told her where her cat was. Was the right cat :D

I thought it was pretty cool because one the post was a month old today.. that her cat went missing.. and my coworker is a casual so she doesn't work very often and just happened to take this shift.. and the cat was at her house.. she had driven it half way across town.. poor cat.. they apparently used to live near her and they had just moved to another part of the city.. so the cat kept going home..

but it was a pretty cool end to my day :D

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sarafinn2012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Awww! That's awesome! :)

mom2hadley
by Heather on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM
That's pretty awesome!
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Yaay! and Awesome.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Ahhh I know that person was so happy to have their kitty back.

tiffanydearing
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:55 AM

that's great (:

LCG83
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Awww yay!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)