Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know this sounds crazy, pregnant and neg. test?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

I know everyone hates these "could I be pregnant posts" but I was on depo, it was the end of august that it wore off, never got the next shot. Had a period, had sex the day after haven't had a period since. I know depo messes with people but it never messed with me before, it didnt make sense to have a normal period then nothing for 2 months. Well I had negative pregnancy tests, even the one at the doc was negative, i got the Nexplanon implant, had one day a few weeks later with what seemed heavy dark brown spotting, only heavy enough for a panty liner, but dark brown. Only happend that one day, nothing else. So now 3 months no actual period. I know birth control messes with hormones and all, I never had a period on the depo shot, and apparently won't on the implant either. The thing is I keep feeling like I'm pregnant (have 2 kids) I pee often, can't seem to loose baby weight (2nd was born 7 months ago) even after starting to work out and eat less. My boobs have started to ache, I'm always tired and I swear I keep feeling slight movement in my belly. I felt my 2nd baby move at 12 weeks, I'd now be roughly going on 13 weeks soon going by first day of last period. However I do sometimes have muscle twinges it seems, even when not pregnant. Nothing that can be felt from the outside by someone else. Lately I have been feeling slightly nauseous, earlier I went to throw out my older daughters ramen noodles she didn't eat and just messing them with the fork made me almost gag, and I have strong stomach except when pregnant. I can't seem to get ahold of my emotions, I tear up over the stupiest things, commercials, tv shows etc, anything involving a sweet moment with kid or pet or even significant others. I never cry unless I'm pregnant.

I do realize hormones in birth control can cause pregnancy symptoms I just feel weird because they've never cause all this before. I actually took another pregnancy test the other day, but still negative. I keep looking up if its ever possible for a woman who is this far along to still have negative tests, and some have said yes, some say no impossible. I still have heard of women being 4 months or more pregnant and not showing anything on a pee test. It has been since the day after my last period that I've had sex so no way I'd be less far along. I just don't get it, if I'm going to feel pregnant and retain my baby fat I really don't want to be on birth control, but then I'll get pregnant if no birth control... condoms and natural family planning arent options, sigh, is there anyone on here who has gone a long time without showing a positive test? IS the bc just really messing with me this much? I just don't know, I don't do anything that would harm a fetus so I'm thinking I'll just keep waiting to see if I get a belly, I have with both my kids got a big belly cause I'm sort and small, I keep thinking of the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" ....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM

www.thepregnancytester.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Also needed to add, I am super thirsty all the time, feel warm a lot, just like when I'm pregnant grrrr

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM

lol gee thanks, I know no one can tell me I"m pregnant or not, I just want to know if anyone has gone a long time without showing a positive when pregnant or if others taking Nexplanon have all these symptoms

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Give it a  bit longer than 2 minutes for someone to reply, lol

In the meantime got to the link I posted and take the test......its fun

Quoting Anonymous:

lol gee thanks, I know no one can tell me I"m pregnant or not, I just want to know if anyone has gone a long time without showing a positive when pregnant or if others taking Nexplanon have all these symptoms

kaysha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM
No idea. Sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM
I have the implanon and I had A LOT of pregnancy symptoms at first and I haven't had a period since I got it. I spot dark browm every month for 3-4 days. The first year my hormones were all over the place. No sex drive then super horny, emotional, moody and gained weight. Its all normal while your body adjusts.

Eta my boobs were sore for the first 6mths too. I took a million pregnancy tests and even had 2 blood tests done cause I kept thinking I was l.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM

LOL its a boy! 10lbs 110z! brown hair brown eyes Well if i was pregnant I'd be happy for a boy, but no way would he get that big, my girls were little :) oh and likely blue eyes cause me and boyfriend have blue eyes.Thats an awesome site lol, makes me literally laugh out loud 

Armymom134
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM

The only thing I can tell you is to have your doctor run a blood test to see where your hcg levels are. That is the only thing that is going to give you a definite answer right now.

kaysha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Lmfao awesome

Quoting Sassy762:

www.thepregnancytester.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Thank you! I did wonder if its just the Nexplanon cause I believe it is a different hormone than the Depo, it just seemed weird I skipped two periods before getting it too. I have a pretty good sex drive. I hate this though because its so unfair what women have to deal with to not get pregnant and men don't have to do anything..grr, when are they going to get something created for men that makes it so they can't get a woman pregnant but is reversible (unlike a vasectomy) lol

Quoting Mommynwife26:

I have the implanon and I had A LOT of pregnancy symptoms at first and I haven't had a period since I got it. I spot dark browm every month for 3-4 days. The first year my hormones were all over the place. No sex drive then super horny, emotional, moody and gained weight. Its all normal while your body adjusts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)