Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hope the teacher doesn't think I made this.

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter has to make an insect for a school project. They could pick any insect they wanted and use any materials they wanted. My daughter choose to do a rhinoceros beetle. So I figured foil and paper mâché was our best bet. She did most of the shaping of the foil then I stuck the parts together with toothpicks and put wire legs through the body, and helped her get the paper mâché on tomorrow we will do another layer and hopefully she can paint it by Monday.
Anyhow it's pretty good I hope her teacher doesn't think I did most of the work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:02 AM
At 6, we (teachers) actually HOPE parents help their children with projects and homework! You guys did a great job!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

From your description, it sounds like you did do a lot of the work. I'll probably be the same way. It looks awesome.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM
I basically did the parts she might have hurt herself doing. But she is 6 so I know some parent help is expected.

Quoting Anonymous:

From your description, it sounds like you did do a lot of the work. I'll probably be the same way. It looks awesome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
January1964
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Nice job! What a clever choice.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
She's a little nerd lol.

Quoting January1964:

Nice job! What a clever choice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

thats really good! I can't wait to see the finished project. I am sure that everything will be fine. your DD is just talented!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN