Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F*** You Migraine

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yes I said it. Fuck you migraine 19 ways from Sunday. Fuck You for making it impossible for me to eat a damn thing, Fuck you for making me puke. Fuck you for ruining a fun day of shopping out with my S/O. I hate you. I fucking HATE You. Fuck you for destroying my plans to go for a evening walk with my sweetie. Fuck you for my medicine not working because you were so bad. Fuck you for me having to wear sunglasses inside the stores, outside, and in my own house. I will not give up on bringing you down migraines...

fingers crossed

Rant Over.

Anyone esle get fucked over like that by migraines?

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Ya. And I have to go get a shot at the hospital when they are that bad. I take Topamax to keep them at bay.
Christy644
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:33 AM
yes. Had one last Sunday. Since then it's been on again off again headaches. Im in on I again right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jrogillio
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Yes mine last about 2 week most of the time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ruhappytoseeme
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I so agree with you, everyone looks at me like im craz wearing sun glasses inside but its the only way im getting out of bed, and ughhh hubby thought eating might help and all I did was puke it all up which made the migrain worse. Fuck you nigrain from me also!

NBean311
by Chivette on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Yep. Been dealing with them literally my whole life. The first one I remember was when I was 5. Nothin helps, and they can find nothing wrong with me. It's so frustrating. The catch 22 is that the only thing that cures them is sleep, and I'm in too much pain to sleep. I'm sorry you deal withy them too! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:37 AM
I'm glad I've never had a migraine
landen1229
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:39 AM

I have had them all my life. I was put on meds for them but the meds ended up doing more harm then the damn migraine does. The things that helps me most is puking!! Mine will go away in about 15 mins after I puke.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)