Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Meet 24.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I went to play a game on my bfs phone and seen he has a profile on this site... its a local meet up group for singles. HIs explanation, he down loaded it to get points... there were chats from him saying what's up? Hw swears he didn't send the messages he's never talked to anyone on there.
i feel like an idiot. Like im not good enough ... i give the fuck up. my life is nothing but hurt and disappointments. im 24 and have gone through hell and back.
im sitting here bawling, if u plan on bashing don't. Im already on the brink. i can't handle it.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:42 AM

well, you are ONLY 24, kep your chin up and you will find a guy that will be yours. however on a side note i have lots of games that say if i sign up for a singles site i will get more coins/points etc for the game. i never did those ones tho

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:42 AM

*hugs*  I'm sorry you're going through this.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:49 AM
Im already dealing w so much right now... im in the middle of a custody battle and life just seems to keep kicking me while im down. His cheating ass could have deleted it...

Quoting RoseBlossom:

well, you are ONLY 24, kep your chin up and you will find a guy that will be yours. however on a side note i have lots of games that say if i sign up for a singles site i will get more coins/points etc for the game. i never did those ones tho

RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:52 AM

girlie, i know exactly how that is. i just went through a custody battle with my ex after he kidnapped our kids for 3 months. my car keeps breaking down and i am looking for a job on top of going to school full time. i just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

Quoting Anonymous:

Im already dealing w so much right now... im in the middle of a custody battle and life just seems to keep kicking me while im down. His cheating ass could have deleted it...

Quoting RoseBlossom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:20 AM
You are only 24! Dump that loser and have some fun!
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:21 AM
Hoping to get points for what? Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN