Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confess Your Child's Worst Habit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 332 Replies

my dd wipes boogers on the bathroom wall....she has to clean them up too, and it still doesn't stop her, even tho the tp is literally inches away. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
My 3yo calls her dad an asshole a lot and calls him by his first name when he makes her mad. She has no respect for him. She is wonderful for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM

he must deserve it...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

My 3yo calls her dad an asshole a lot and calls him by his first name when he makes her mad. She has no respect for him. She is wonderful for me.

Lady_In_Ink
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a pick and eater. Barf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slvr115
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My son bangs his head on things when he's mad...it's scary!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM
My 5 year old DD is terrified of overflowing the toilet so she wipes and throws the paper on the floor....she is also terrified of flushing for the same reason. We always go in and make her pick the papers up and put them in the garbage but she still does it :(
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

DD is 11 and doesn't brush her hair or teeth unless I remind her. I'm tired of treating her like a baby. She should already know to do these things automatically. What's worse is that I just had to chop off all her hair because it was in dreadlocks! She still doesn't brush her damn hair.

brittany208
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Mine is really whiny sometimes. It's annoying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM

shave her head?  and i hope you dontated the dreads to Locks of love

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

DD is 11 and doesn't brush her hair or teeth unless I remind her. I'm tired of treating her like a baby. She should already know to do these things automatically. What's worse is that I just had to chop off all her hair because it was in dreadlocks! She still doesn't brush her damn hair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Dd can be very passive aggressive. It's very annoying to me. Ds is two. Practically everything he does is annoying lol!
MammaPaparazza
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM
DS is constantly touching his face, licking his fingers and touching his mouth. DD is a slob she makes so much mess
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)