Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boy name help.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok, so I thought my sons name was set in stone, but now there are other names I'm in love with.
This is the list
Camden
Corbin
Dallas
Jace (I think this would be a good middle name)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
That's an easy one. Pulp fiction is one of my all time favorite movies.

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

How about Butch Coolidge? Bonus points if you can tell me what movie that character is from!

Quoting Anonymous:

I love love love Bruce Willis lol. Enough to name my child after a character he played lol.

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

That"s why it sounded so familiar! Dallas also makes me think of that cheesy 80's tv show.

Quoting Anonymous:

Corbin Dallas is Bruce Willis' name from the fifth element, I know this lol.

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM
That's so dumb. Why do you care if someone possibly half way around the world has the same name as your kid? There's 8 billion people in this world, none of us are really *that* special.

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

My son's name is very unique but I don't want to tell you because I don't want anyone else to use it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwinmomAlicia
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Clearly I told him! I just don't want to tell the woman who is specifically looking for boy names!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good plan. If you never tell anyone his super-unique name, then no one can ever use it...including him!

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

My son's name is very unique but I don't want to tell you because I don't want anyone else to use it!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Dallas makes me think of magic mike. Lol. My boy names list included Emerson, archer, axle, Jaxson, and cayden. I have a Jaxson and cayden now. I like Camden. My boys names are popular but that doesn't bother me. I love them and can't imagine them named anything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwinmomAlicia
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Thank you. It's a family name. He has the same name as his dad so it has a special meaning for us.

Quoting norwgnwood:

That's so dumb. Why do you care if someone possibly half way around the world has the same name as your kid? There's 8 billion people in this world, none of us are really *that* special.

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I like archer, that's really cool!
My friends sons names are Colton and Cayden. Six letter names starting with c. Two of my names are the same lol. She hates it.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

Dallas makes me think of magic mike. Lol. My boy names list included Emerson, archer, axle, Jaxson, and cayden. I have a Jaxson and cayden now. I like Camden. My boys names are popular but that doesn't bother me. I love them and can't imagine them named anything else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM
It's not like they'll ever run into each other...but I guess it's your call :)

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

Clearly I told him! I just don't want to tell the woman who is specifically looking for boy names!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good plan. If you never tell anyone his super-unique name, then no one can ever use it...including him!

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I'm not worried about it. I don't want and more names on my list lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not like they'll ever run into each other...but I guess it's your call :)

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TwinmomAlicia:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)