Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

df's stepdad hates me and i think i made it worse with my preggo emotions =/ kinda long rant sorry...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 228 Replies
Im 28 weeks pregnant and emotional...of course. Well df's stepdad has hated me since the moment we got together because i have kids and df does a lot for me so he thinks i use him and tried to trap him with the kids. Which of course is ver untrue...i let df know in the begining of our relationship that if he felt "trapt" he was more than welcome to leave. Now my kids call him da da since their sperm doner took me to the hospital when i was pregnant w dd and just left me there....he has nothing to do with us anymore. Anyway df's step dad shows up at 8 am banging on our door and rining the bell...mind you we spent 4 hours in the hospital last night because i thought i was in labor...turns out i wasnt but im 50% effaced and having major contractions..that are due to a minor uti so thats a plus no baby yet but we didnt get home till 2:30 am so i got pissed when he went to answer the door and comes up and says he has to take off w his stepdad to help spmeone move. He told me i shouldnt be upset because he "might" make some money and nothing happened at the hospital. But i started to cry...i mean im exhausted...i was told i could sleep in and rest and he'd help me w our 1 yr old dd so i could rest up..so i was a little upset....crying made me sick because i kept coughing...so his stepdad got all mad and threatened to just take off because i was overly dramatic which made df mad...so i told him i was sorry and to just go but im still not happy about it. I dont mean to be a bag but geeze...maybe i was a little dramatic but im tired and sore from all the poking and prodding they did up there last night....im going to make a horrible wife =,(
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daph2387
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SusieQue717
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I'm sorry mama... ((HUGS))

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
8 moms liked this

umm....first off if you thought you were in labor last night you should be being careful and resting. 2nd I dont get whats up with your FIL. He is step dad to your DF. Did he think your MIL trapped him?

SusieQue717
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM
6 moms liked this

If you lived in Nicaragua, I'd tell you to come over with the baby, and you can nap while I take care of them (mine and yours)... You can always move to Nicaragua... :) 

xMs.Shannax
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM
14 moms liked this
*rolls eyes* I am pregnant too...with twins in fact and I don't act like that. Why do women always use their pregnancy to act like a psycho? He wanted to help his sd...big deal. Trust me I get it you are tired but you have another child so that's just how it is..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting brandie1470:

umm....first off if you thought you were in labor last night you should be being careful and resting. 2nd I dont get whats up with your FIL. He is step dad to your DF. Did he think your MIL trapped him?

I never thought of it that way before...thats a good question!
arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM
3 moms liked this
OK mama...relax you are not gonna make a bad wife. You are ready to have this baby and you are scared something is gonna happen while df is gone. Your cranky cause you were up so late. It happens a lot. I was the same why last year. My man loves me more and more everyday. He knows I was in a lot of pain and felt with it. As your df needs to do. And as the step dad he just seems to be an ass. Keep your head up mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Quoting SusieQue717:

If you lived in Nicaragua, I'd tell you to come over with the baby, and you can nap while I take care of them (mine and yours)... You can always move to Nicaragua... :) 

If Nivaragua wasn't so far away I'd take you up on that (=
MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM
9 moms liked this

No your not. It's the other way around. A man is only as good as his word and your df did a shitty job on sticking to his word and standing up for you. When someone says they MIGHT make some money it usually means they are working for free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN