Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

not sure where i went wrong. am i being a lunatic?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this
OK so I wanna start by saying I'll make this as short and sweet as possible.

Dh have been together 9 yrs, married 9 mos. Trust has always been an issue. He's a good liar and spent years lying about something as dumb as smoking weed!! I've never had reason to believe he was cheating, or has cheated and tbh right now I still don't.

So he has this boss, I can't stand her, don't trust her in anyway! A few mos ago I read thru his text messages and there was one from her it said "I'll suck your dick but only if you keep your glasses on" he never responded to that message and I confirmed it with the phone bill details. I confronted both of them about it. He claimed he didn't even see the message. She claimed that they were out and she heard a chick say it to a dude and was being funny. Not funny. Not appropriate at all in my eyes. So I let it go, I should add my sil also works for this woman and said don't worry. So of course I continue to go through his phone randomly and find nothing...

Last night I fell asleep on the couch him in the recliner. I woke up around 2 and tried to wake him. He wouldn't get up! So I check his phone going back a week or so ago and see a message that didn't sit right with me. Dh texted her and said "did you poison me last night, my stomach is on fire? I'm sure you did and I probably deserved it lol" her response was "Aw you busted me but I won't tell you how" and he goes "its cools at least I have it in writing" and this is what irked me she said "too bad for you though you have to delete your messages" now i realize it sounds innocent but idk i dont like it.

It sounds to me like there is something to hide but I don't want to jump to conclusions.....

This morning I woke up sad and when he asked what was wrong I said nothing because I don't want to just start accusing I want to have an adult conversation. He went nuts started calling me immature.....sounds shady to me! I realize no one may have advice but some pointers on how to handle this calmly however getting answers would be appreciated
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM
**bump*** I should add I realize I asked for it by going through his phone, in aware as well that its wrong and an invasion of privacy....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Definitely not the kind of guy I would have married. 

I have no advice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Why be with someone you can't trust. You might as well leave now because you will never trust him
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I'm going through something similar. He cheated before and I was an idiot to stay. I'm just getting my ducks in a row, then filing. Obviously I'm in no position to give you advice since my marriage failed, I just wanted to let you know you're not alone and sending out a big e-hug.
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Yaaaaa they are having an affair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM
He's banging her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Deleting things is never innocent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Sounds like they have something going on. I have no advice, never been in that situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going through something similar. He cheated before and I was an idiot to stay. I'm just getting my ducks in a row, then filing. Obviously I'm in no position to give you advice since my marriage failed, I just wanted to let you know you're not alone and sending out a big e-hug.

I know every single person on here is going to jump to cheating. Do you actually believe that though, how would you handle it?
lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Honestly if there's no trust in the relationship why are you married?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)