Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

recipe help!

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
Years ago my friend mom made "buffalo burgers", she has since lost the recipe but they were delicious! Ive been going insane trying to find it. It was burger buns ( perhaps english muffins..but i remember it didnt have a gritty feel ) & i know it had spam. They were baked face open in the oven...and thats all i remember. Does this sound like anything you guys have ever made before ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Bump
ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM

no, and if I were ever so unfortunate as to be forced to consume something such as you're describing, I think I would immediately start trying to block the memory.

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM
I thought it would be disgusting as well im a fairly picky eater with that stuff but it was surprisingly good lol i think we all polished off a rack of them haha

Quoting ff-princess:

no, and if I were ever so unfortunate as to be forced to consume something such as you're describing, I think I would immediately start trying to block the memory.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM
I make shredded buffalo chicken burgers/sandwiches... but never would spam be in my kitchen or near my mouth... sorry
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Im pretty sure it was spam.. This was about 10 years ago haha i remember seeing a can of spam on her counter and thats it

Quoting Anonymous:

I make shredded buffalo chicken burgers/sandwiches... but never would spam be in my kitchen or near my mouth... sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM
I googled buffalo spam burgers and this recipe popped up...

http://www.spam.com/recipes/buffalo-spamburgers

Quoting ninjakids:

Im pretty sure it was spam.. This was about 10 years ago haha i remember seeing a can of spam on her counter and thats it

Quoting Anonymous:

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Nope thats not it :( if i was correct that its spam it was mixed in with something else not cut up like that

Quoting Anonymous:

I googled buffalo spam burgers and this recipe popped up...

http://www.spam.com/recipes/buffalo-spamburgers

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured