Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Formula fed babies STINK!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And that's my confession.  I honestly feel like breastmilk-fed, cloth diapered, natural babies smell so much sweeter than FF babies.  Makes me gag.  This is actually something that other BF moms have brought up to me so I know I'm not alone here.  

Cue the, 'want a cookie?', 'no one cares about your opinion', and 'judgmental much?' type comments.  It's honest, I feel kinda bad for saying it, but it's my confession.  Agree or disagree?  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
702girly
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Babies who starve to death stink a hell of a lot more.

mom_dl6
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

popcornHere's some :0)

Quoting Anonymous:

Where's the popcorn???

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I will add...Ive never liked the smell of formula. Breast milk had almost no smell, where formula does. But...my kids never smelled like formula. If anything, their poop smelled worse when breast fed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't care. We are talking about creatures who poop and drool on themselves all day. None of them smell great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM
4 moms liked this
I hate the smell of formula and formula breath too. It also seems to permeate their skin because even after a bath they smell like sour vitamins. I think a lot of formula feeding moms are just used to the smell but to me formula stinks and makes the baby stink.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM

That's ridiculous.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I dunno both my kids were only BF & they both little stinkies lol

embersparkle
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Disagree.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I formula feed and I think te formula stinks. The smell of his bottle makes me gag but HE in general does not smell like formula. The poop is just nasty also.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Yeah, well do you feel better now? Since you decided to go on here and tell every ff mom that your child smelled better just because you decided to let it suck your tit? Gag me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)