Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Formula fed babies STINK!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And that's my confession.  I honestly feel like breastmilk-fed, cloth diapered, natural babies smell so much sweeter than FF babies.  Makes me gag.  This is actually something that other BF moms have brought up to me so I know I'm not alone here.  

Cue the, 'want a cookie?', 'no one cares about your opinion', and 'judgmental much?' type comments.  It's honest, I feel kinda bad for saying it, but it's my confession.  Agree or disagree?  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Replies (231-240):
jamieharper08
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Natural??? I'm guessing that you grow your own veggies and raise your own cattle? Do you know how many chemicals are in the cloth your putting on your "natural" babies bottom? Anyhow, I BF all 3 of mine and I love every baby. I feel sorry for you.

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM

yea their poop and breath smells. oh well.

AnonymousAndrea
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Sorry, but I think most all babies stink regardless of what they are fed (except for my kids) and cloth diapered babies are just nasty in general. 

That's my confession  and I don't care who does or doesn't agree.

raye-chan
by Raye on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
I kinda agree actually. My son is formula fed since I can't breastfeed him and his poops and breath smell so bad sometimes!

I still love him though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

honestly, I don't go around smelling other peoples babies enough to notice. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM
F you
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I breastfed all my kids for different amounts of time. When I stopped I formula fed. I think formula fed spit up smells worse. But all poop stinks whether it is breast or formua poop. It isn't meant to smell good. I do like the smell of breast feeding babies breath though. lol. 

ihave1
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I didnt mind my formula fed babies poopy diapers at all. They sort of smelled good. I bf her for only about three months, wasnt making much & I chose to feed her, over starving her.

Quoting emptynesst:

I have a niece who loves the smell of baby spit up from formula fed babies! Lol. I make fun of her all the time!

malissaL
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

well..I usually don't sniff babies. But my niece was here the other day, she is formula fed and I thought she smelled pretty good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Extremely rare...

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Pretty fucking amazing in most cases. In mine it could make my child very sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

The perfect milk, tailor made for individual babies(even different for twins, boys, and girls.) Prevents illnesses, cures illnesses(pink eye, ear infection, etc.) Prevents HIV infection in babies of HIV positive mothers(for first 6 months.) Studies show it may have potential to cure cancer. Pretty fucking amazing to me!

Quoting jamamama00:

I think you lactivists are completely fucking nuts. I think you all work yourselves up into an almost delusional state, where you think you're really doing something magical. It's bizarre....it's just milk....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured