Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Formula fed babies STINK!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And that's my confession.  I honestly feel like breastmilk-fed, cloth diapered, natural babies smell so much sweeter than FF babies.  Makes me gag.  This is actually something that other BF moms have brought up to me so I know I'm not alone here.  

Cue the, 'want a cookie?', 'no one cares about your opinion', and 'judgmental much?' type comments.  It's honest, I feel kinda bad for saying it, but it's my confession.  Agree or disagree?  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I agree completely.

luvcloudydays
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Oh well, mine grew up, and smell just fine now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
5 moms liked this
So does your pussy
LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting emptynesst:

I have a niece who loves the smell of baby spit up from formula fed babies! Lol. I make fun of her all the time!

I can't hardly change a FF babies diaper because it's so foul to me.  BF babies on the other hand have sweet milky breath that I can't get enough of.  That's probably gross to some people, but I think it's heavenly. :)  

Ok...you went from talking about poop to smelling breath. Poop stinks? No shit? Do you like the smell of a breast fed babies poop too?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM
My babies smelled the same. Like lavender.
LectioDivina
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I agree... I've had both types of babies and the one on the special allergy formula always smelled like the formula

Mommy2b2324
My kids have been formula Fed, two on special milk allergy formula. yea their breath and diapers smell horrid. but its the formula not MY CHILD that smells so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

april fools

PiNkIsPuNk
My son NEVER stinks! He's always lathered in the magical scent of Baby Magic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I agree! lol (not so much on the diaper part though :P I cloth diaper, but I actually love the smell of pampers.. LOL)
I once ran into a friend.. okay aquaintence.. and she had her baby with her.. I asked to hold her and OMG the baby reeked of formula (parent's choice formula to be exact.. which stinks even more than other brands--I know this because I've had formula fed babies). I'm just assuming I didn't notice MY babies smelled when I formula fed because I was around them 24/7. But now that I've had a baby that was 100% breastfed, I can easily SMELL the difference!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)