Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just because I am anti-american

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Replies (51-60):
acaisha
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

so the American that posted it on my facebook.. is she a bigot too? It's a joke.. you do get that right?

Quoting Anonymous:

I could give 2 fucks about the system, I use the system I grew up with....I do however loathe bigoted anti americans.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I am more guilty of having a strange sense of humor but I never dreamed Americans were so serious about their measurement system. damn lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

then why does she give 2 fucks why we do what we do. i can't stand the way they constantly say eh, but im not a bitch about it. if u don't  like america why the hell are you so worried about the way we do things?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe you should move to another country. i hear cambodia is nice.

I think she is canadian

mom2ljh
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM
LOL
It's true. I just wish the first graphic had chosen a different adjective.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Quoting mom2ljh:

LOL
It's true. I just wish the first graphic had chosen a different adjective.

yeah I actually saw that after I posted it and felt the same.. I appologize for that one.. i never use that word I hate it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Aww thanks

Quoting acaisha:

lol the irony is it was an American who posted it on my facebook. shesh you are really tense. you need to ask for a massage for christmas.. imma ask Santa to send you one.

Quoting Anonymous:

then why does she give 2 fucks why we do what we do. i can't stand the way they constantly say eh, but im not a bitch about it. if u don't  like america why the hell are you so worried about the way we do things?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I admit I dislike the whole date thing here in the US. It makes more sense to go from smallest to largest (dd/mm/yyyy), and not in any other mix up where you end up guessing if they have it in the right order or not. Drives me nuts!

SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM

She most likely doesn't care at all.  She just thinks it's funny and made a post about it.  Since when does making a post on CM equate to being sooooo worried about something?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Only if she is a self proclaimed anti american.

Quoting acaisha:

so the American that posted it on my facebook.. is she a bigot too? It's a joke.. you do get that right?

Quoting Anonymous:

I could give 2 fucks about the system, I use the system I grew up with....I do however loathe bigoted anti americans.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I am more guilty of having a strange sense of humor but I never dreamed Americans were so serious about their measurement system. damn lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

And im sure the whole anti american bit wasnt to piss anyone off, eh?

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

In America, you can't make fun of ANYTHING American without being called a hater and asked why you don't just pick up your whole life and move to a different country, like it's the easiest thing in the world to do.  I'm sure you're well aware of this though :)  I wish I could move to Canada.  I love snow!!!  And logic!!!

Quoting acaisha:

lol I was actually just poking at a particular American but I have never been accused of being classy either. lol I am laughing my ass off at how bent people are getting over a measurement post lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

So she's bein a dick to Americans? Classy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're anti American? Why are you still living here?

She doesn't?

acaisha
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM

honestly, it was a jab at one particular person. I have tons of US friends.. I live 30 minutes from the border, if not for the fact atm I have no passport I go to the US a lot. lol I am really not anti-American.

Quoting Anonymous:

And im sure the whole anti american bit wasnt to piss anyone off, eh?

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)