Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why the hell is it your business?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I came to my grandmas to get homework done because my lap top its broke. She comes in the computer room lecturing me about how I better have gotten laundry caught up and how there is no excuse for falling behind on laundry in the first place. When I shook my head agreeing with her while printing off what I needed she got all pissy with me. I need to leave but she's putting me on a guilt trip about not seeing the kids in 2 days and how I'm terrible because I won't let dd and ds go to church with her...I don't even know.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Maybe Grandma feels like you only came over to use her computer and would like for you to just come over to see her. (?)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
No.. She's just being grumpy. She wouldn't think that she knows I have homework to do before. She also knows I'd much rathebe doing doinglaundry homework.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM
How come you haven't seen your kids in two days? There must be something missing..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
No she hasn't seen my kids in two days. We usually come see gma everyday to help her around three house ect but we haven't BC we've been super swamped and ds was sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

How come you haven't seen your kids in two days? There must be something missing..

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Sounds like she's just being a normal old person lolol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Oooohhhhhh I see. GL with granny! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No she hasn't seen my kids in two days. We usually come see gma everyday to help her around three house ect but we haven't BC we've been super swamped and ds was sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Sounds like she wants to see your children and likes clean laundry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Lol she loves my kids But I hate that she thinks I'm super woman

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Sounds like she wants to see your children and likes clean laundry

Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, grandma's... Love them while they are here. Because you will miss their sweet spirit when they are gone.

mimi0815
by Mimmie on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Agree with previous poster.. My grandmother driveme nuts but I miss her dearly. She died almost 2 years ago. All I want to do is hug and kiss her and make her laugh. Enjoy yours while she's still here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN