Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Soda diet

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Does anyone just drink a pop when they are hungry and then not eat food for the entire day?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

nope, it is bad for you. 

etsmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Why waste your time on soda? Drink a bunch of water or fresh fruit juice. You can still drink until you are full and it is much healthier than soda.

Quoting Anonymous:

What if you don't care? You just want to be thinner but you don't want to feel hungry all the time.

Quoting edelweiss23:

No. Because it is unhealthy.

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
ihave1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

i do that w/ coffee. Does two things to me.   1. it gives me the runs   2. i will have extremely bad acid reflex.

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Hmm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
702girly
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM

People dying of AIDS must be super healthy then because they get really thin.

Maybe you should try getting AIDS.

Quoting Anonymous:

Probably wont live to that point anyway. Besides, thin is healthy.

Quoting edelweiss23:

I would rather be healthy.

Soda removes calcium from your bones which in turn leads to osteoporoses.

Quoting Anonymous:

What if you don't care? You just want to be thinner but you don't want to feel hungry all the time.

Quoting edelweiss23:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I ate veggies and fruits. Ice cream and soda are the only junk foods I have ever enjoyed and I don't eat a lot of ice cream. I like pop. It keeps me from eating, which makes me feel successful. Like I'm accomplishing something.

I got moving today. It's hard to get motivated when you're depressed, but I did. I cried half the time and relished in the pain of screaming muscles. I liked the pain. I felt like I deserved it.

Quoting cableknit:

Healthy food nourishes your brain and makes you smarter -- even happier, and exercise will help your depression more than being thin will.

Quoting Anonymous:

Today, I struggle with my depression. I don't really care if I am healthy, I just want to be happier. Being thinner will make me happier. . . Depression is a troll, but I must live with it.

brittanyjenean
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM
You would be supplying your body with empty calories which could have the adverse effect and cause you to gain weight as opposed to losing it. Eat some veggies, fruit, lean meats, and exercise. If you forget to eat, invest in some Slimfast or special k drinks but you still need to eat. Soda is bad for your teeth, body, liver, etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Losing weight will not make you happy. You have to fix what is wrong on the inside. The weight is just your excuse not to try. Soda makes you gain and increases your cravings. Eat every 2.5 - 3 hrs small portions. Like 2 egg whites and a piece of fruit or small piece of chicken breast and 1/2 cup brown rice/baked potato/salad greens with oil and vinegar. No processed crap. The weight will fall off and you will feel better too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Eliots_momma
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Mmm... Good for the bones!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I have actually thought about that. It would be a painful, slow way to die. I would deserve it and i'd finally get to experience what it's like to be thin.

Quoting 702girly:

People dying of AIDS must be super healthy then because they get really thin.

Maybe you should try getting AIDS.

Quoting Anonymous:

Probably wont live to that point anyway. Besides, thin is healthy.

Quoting edelweiss23:

I would rather be healthy.

Soda removes calcium from your bones which in turn leads to osteoporoses.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)