Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Crazy B****** Piss Me Off***UPDATE****Update2***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
I have been letting this girl(17) stay with me bc her and her mother cant get along. I put a roof over her head, food in her stomach. She had no bills here. I bought her $100 Straighttalk phone and put minutes on it for three months($45 a month). I let her keep her two chiuahuas here(I paid for their food). Bought her a Queen size bed frame(she had matresses) and a dresser. I have paid her probation for her so she wouldnt go to jail. As a stipulation of her probation is she has to been enrolled in GED school. I got her enrolled yesterday so she won't have to go to jail on Monday. Well the past two weeks she has been taking off and doing whatever while leaving me to take care of her dogs. Btw I am a mom of three and am pregnant. Im tired of dogsitting! I called her last night and asked her if she was coming home. She said no. So i asked what about her dogs? She said she would get a ride and come get them and then come back for her stuff tomorrow(which is now today). She never specified what time. So she shows up this afternoon while my kids and I are napping. She was here with her drug addicted alcoholic mother. I opened the door and said that itt was rude of them to show up without calling. Her mother pushed into my house(beer in hand) and gets in my face acting like she is going to hit me! I called the cops. The cops got her to leave but I allowed the girl to gett her stuff. She starts throwing MY stuff and my kids stuff. I told her do not touch my things. She tells me it is in my bestt intrest to get the cop back in the house before she beats my ass! I got the cop. I'm not about to go to jail for hitting a CHILD even though it would be in self defense for my unborn baby. She left the matresses and the cop told her that in order to come back and get them she would need to take it to civil court. Thee cops told me if she comes back starting trouble then i could put a trespassing warrant out on her. Idk what this girls problem is. I have done nothing but help her and take care of her! Do u think i handled the situation correctly???? Sorry i needed to vent.

**UPDATE***

WOW THIS IS JUST SAD. THE GIRL I HELPED IA PASSING MY NUMBER AROUND AND IM GETTING ALL KINDS OF THREATS OF GETTING MY ASS BEAT! AND THESE ARE TEENAGERS!!!! ITS RIDICULOUS. I THINK IM GOING TO HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE AND CHANGE MY NUMBER!

*Update2*
The police just left(the same officer as earlier). He called the girl that lived with me and her friend who was sending me the threatening texts. I think he put the fear of god into those girls! He made it abundantly clear to not contact me in any form or fashion or he will put out a warrant for their arrest. And he let them know he used to work for juvenile probation and knows both of their probation officers very well. He scared them i think. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM

17 is a difficult age, very rebellious and basically only care about themselves.

beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I don't see how you could have handled it any other way.

tiggerbabie177
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM

wow!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM
And obviously violent for no reason.

Quoting samanthastaatss:

17 is a difficult age, very rebellious and basically only care about themselves.

tiggerbabie177
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this

i would have asked about a restraining order against her and the mom

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Thanks

Quoting beaularson91:

I don't see how you could have handled it any other way.

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:10 PM

It's probably how her mother raised her, especially if her mother got in your face and you felt threatened. I'm sorry you had to go through that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

And obviously violent for no reason.

Quoting samanthastaatss:

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I would probably have done the same thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM
The Officer said if they came back then i could. The mom got a no tresspassinf warrant on her today meaning if she steps foot on my property she will be arrested. And her dd cant come back without someone from the sheriffs department bc she has to file a civil lawsuit to get anything else out of my house. I had neatly folded and bagged up all her stuff and let her take it except the matresses. I wanted her to get them today but they had no more room in the truck.

Quoting tiggerbabie177:

i would have asked about a restraining order against her and the mom

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM
I don't help anyone anymore that their own family won't help. There has to be a reason why. I don't have people move in where I do all the work and they sit with their hand out. Yes, I've helped before...I just learned to say "no". My own family comes first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)