Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you live there? What city? Do you like it? What do you do for work?

I want to move there!

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (31-33):
fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I was just looking at pics of Sequim. 

Quoting Keara20:

I live on the Olympic penninsula in sequim. It's a small ass town of 6600 people. I hate it in sequim. When I moved up here in 2005 I lived in Everett. I LOVE Everett. My dh has lived here all his life. I still hate the weather. this cold gets to me. We aren't having a very cold winter so far, its just starting to hit. I'm originally from socal.

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Sequim sucks!!!! Unless you love small towns, then its perfect. Tons of meth heads, every teenager you see. Is either pregnant or has a baby. Other than that, its beautiful.

Quoting fstysxofthebtt:

Quoting Keara20:

I live on the Olympic penninsula in sequim. It's a small ass town of 6600 people. I hate it in sequim. When I moved up here in 2005 I lived in Everett. I LOVE Everett. My dh has lived here all his life. I still hate the weather. this cold gets to me. We aren't having a very cold winter so far, its just starting to hit. I'm originally from socal.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Lol okay. Good to know.

Quoting Keara20:

Sequim sucks!!!! Unless you love small towns, then its perfect. Tons of meth heads, every teenager you see. Is either pregnant or has a baby. Other than that, its beautiful.

Quoting fstysxofthebtt:

Quoting Keara20:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured