Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It got deleted while I was at Taco Bell

Just so everyone knows I didn't delete that post it got deleted for me while I was at Taco Bell. I guess I'm not allowed to take a stand against bullying that's bad. Ohhh well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Replies (51-60):
HeathersForever
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:30 PM
That wasn't it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe when you call people whores and the C word then it gets deleted? That's a TOS violation. I think.Not a good idea,anyway.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Just a FYI do NOT get the XXL steak nachos! That shit is nasty! Had it last night lol. The Dorito taco is good though.
HeathersForever
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Well even if my report got the post poofed that crazy need reported. She was using threats and the n word.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Oh ok! I wasnt sure if you had seen it. Good for you for reporting it. I hate racist twats more than anything...

Quoting HeathersForever:

I reported her ass for that word. In fact my report may have gotten the post noticed lol

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Oh okay, because that poster used a very ugly word that I am pretty sure would get her anon button snatched.

Quoting HeathersForever:

No I got a no no email which I feel like protesting because I don't feel like it applied to my post, but what is that gonna do? They never listen to protests...

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

There was a crazy, racist certifiably insane troll who posted. I think that is why it was deleted.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM
My DH is eating a dorito taco. He loves them. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Just a FYI do NOT get the XXL steak nachos! That shit is nasty! Had it last night lol. The Dorito taco is good though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Hmmm I missed it!
piratehooker
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

annnnnnnnnnnnnd now you're starting another drama post.

sophiesister2
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Same! I asked and they told me shes just an attention seeker but it was just that persons opinion so i still dont know what all the fuss is abou. I do feel bad that her gf lost her baby :/

Quoting starmoonlight:

I've noticed that. I don't even know the story of 504. When ever I see a post, I ask and it gets deleted. One time someone responded to me but by the time I saw it and hit the link, it had been deleted.

Quoting sophiesister2:

Every single post sticking up for 504 gets deleted.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Nope just stating for the record I didn't delete while I eat my fiesta potatoes.

Quoting piratehooker:

annnnnnnnnnnnnd now you're starting another drama post.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Quoting sophiesister2:

Every single post sticking up for 504 gets deleted.

thats because people who hate her report it . bullies hate when people start to band together to support each other 

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM
2 moms liked this

The butt hurt monkeys are the CMers who report and the biased admins who remove posts lol

Quoting HeathersForever:

What are you talking about, I didn't delete it.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Aww did the butthurt monkeys get you too?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)