Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It got deleted while I was at Taco Bell

Just so everyone knows I didn't delete that post it got deleted for me while I was at Taco Bell. I guess I'm not allowed to take a stand against bullying that's bad. Ohhh well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Replies (61-70):
piratehooker
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM

While those fiesta potatoes with a dab of hot sauce are fantastic, I don't see the need for us to know you didn't delete a post.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Nope just stating for the record I didn't delete while I eat my fiesta potatoes.

Quoting piratehooker:

annnnnnnnnnnnnd now you're starting another drama post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnd you're reading it so shut it. Comments like yours is where the drama starts

Quoting piratehooker:

piratehooker
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM

no you shut it.  I am allowed to state an opinion on here just as you are.  I am not interested in starting drama.  But thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Annnnnnnnnnnd you're reading it so shut it. Comments like yours is where the drama starts

Quoting piratehooker:

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM

i have lasagna and warm garlic bread for dinner

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Then move along

Quoting piratehooker:

While those fiesta potatoes with a dab of hot sauce are fantastic, I don't see the need for us to know you didn't delete a post.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Nope just stating for the record I didn't delete while I eat my fiesta potatoes.

Quoting piratehooker:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Yes. I see that.... Lmfao
Thanks!

Quoting piratehooker:

no you shut it.  I am allowed to state an opinion on here just as you are.  I am not interested in starting drama.  But thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting piratehooker:

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM

no, youre not allowed to make a group call out, personal call out, etc.

its quite simple.

it was probably deleted bc it turned into a clusterfuck.

piratehooker
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I see that.... Lmfao
Thanks!

Quoting piratehooker:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting piratehooker:

starmoonlight
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Losing a baby has to be the hardest thing. I've been on the outside of that happening. I know people that it has happened too.

Its hard to believe that with the Internet on a website, everyone can be so focused on one person and it's not even the latest Hollywood scandle.

Quoting sophiesister2:

Same! I asked and they told me shes just an attention seeker but it was just that persons opinion so i still dont know what all the fuss is abou. I do feel bad that her gf lost her baby :/

Quoting starmoonlight:

I've noticed that. I don't even know the story of 504. When ever I see a post, I ask and it gets deleted. One time someone responded to me but by the time I saw it and hit the link, it had been deleted.

Quoting sophiesister2:

Every single post sticking up for 504 gets deleted.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Ehh because I said I wasn't gonna delete it, and I didn't. I wanted everyone to know I didn't.

Quoting piratehooker:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting piratehooker:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)