Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any Photographers in here?

Posted by   + Show Post

Curious if there are any photographers in here, hobbyist or pros. Post some of your work!

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (241-243):
jewls_59901
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:43 PM

yep :)  There is a photo moms on there and a camera workshop that are quite busy and you'ld recognize alot of the faces or names in there.  You can friend me on fb and I can add you if you want :)

Quoting vegepunkstr:

Thanks. Nope not in any FB groups. Is that where everyone is since no one posts in photo moms anymore?

Quoting jewls_59901:

I haven't seen your work in a long time...very nice!  Are you in any of the fb groups?

Quoting vegepunkstr:

I am just a hobbiest for now hoping to go pro someday.

vegepunkstr
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Yeah definitely thanks : )

Quoting jewls_59901:

yep :)  There is a photo moms on there and a camera workshop that are quite busy and you'ld recognize alot of the faces or names in there.  You can friend me on fb and I can add you if you want :)

Quoting vegepunkstr:

Thanks. Nope not in any FB groups. Is that where everyone is since no one posts in photo moms anymore?

Quoting jewls_59901:

I haven't seen your work in a long time...very nice!  Are you in any of the fb groups?

Quoting vegepunkstr:

I am just a hobbiest for now hoping to go pro someday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife_and_mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM

It's a job for me :p and boy do I love my job! ... so I guess that would count as both. Although I'm afraid I won't be able to do it very much next year since I'm starting back to school.. but I'm making the best choice for my family. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN