Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her husband keeps hitting on me and ....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Keeps sending me pictures of his penis. So the guy and I are actually good friends. We've never been together but before they were married we had feelings for each other. He tells me all the time that he married her because she was pregnant with their second child after she tricked him into having the first. She(the wife) told him she was on BC then she stopped taking it without telling him. He's done the right thing by marrying her and doing what a man is suppose and stepping up to plate and taking care of his responsibilities but he just can't get past their loveless relationship. Don't get me wrong I in no way shape or form agree with cheating or affairs. But he's constantly telling me he wish he could be with me and have children with me. I don't want to cut him lose because he's my friend but he keeps sending text and emails of his penis to me and tells me he loves me. Should I tell his wife what he's doing? I know the right thing is cutting him off but it sucks because he's been my best friend for years.
*I'm not a home wrecker so don't go there. We've never had sex or any inappropriate behavior before or while he's married besides him sending the pictures*
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM

if he was a real friend he woudnt keep putting you in that position , sounds like he is just keeping you on the back burner so when his marriage falls apart you are there. Also most men who play the I dont want to be with her card are just cheaters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
That's why I suggest cut of all ties now and if she wonders why you should let her and him know the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

See I don't want to break up their home I'd rather lose a friend then put his children through any pain.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would cut ties now. Nothing good ever comes from a situation like that. I had a friend doing the same thing to my dh and it really put a big strain on our relationship because she was involving a lot of people and a lot of lies were going on. When she finally got caught up in her lies she lost her friends and her husband.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
3 moms liked this

Someone who acts that disrespectful wouldn't be a friend of mine. 

LuLuThatsWho
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't have a significant other who disrespected his wife by speaking that way and acting that way to another woman, so pursuing a relationship would be out.  I also wouldn't want a best friend with so little integrity.

This is a really easy call for me.

Jess0915
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM
4 moms liked this

Guys like that always have an excuse as to why what they're doing isn't wrong, lol. Oh, she tricked him and got pregnant, so he was a good guy and married her. Lol, then he shouldn't have married her, or he should divorce her now. He's a creep for sending pics of his penis while he's still married. Not to mention the fact that either you told him you wanted the pics (which is not cool), or he's just sending them to you, with no regard to your feelings on the matter since he's married. I'm sick of guys trying to justify their man-whore ways. It's ridiculous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Wait what the hell are you talking about. Did you not read I don't want him like that I just wanted his friendship but he's been crossing the line. Next time please carefully read...

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be wanting to continue and pounce on it. If you would pursue him if he was single then you need to have respect for everyone involved and tell him that and cut ties. Go find another single guy to get your fix because he most likely won't be yours even if you secretly lust for him.
Do the right thing and leave the relationships with them. Unless he wants to pay yo bills yo.

Pnukey
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM

NO, it would be the guy sending inappropriate pictures who broke up his home and put his children through pain, not you.

Quoting Anonymous:

See I don't want to break up their home I'd rather lose a friend then put his children through any pain.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would cut ties now. Nothing good ever comes from a situation like that. I had a friend doing the same thing to my dh and it really put a big strain on our relationship because she was involving a lot of people and a lot of lies were going on. When she finally got caught up in her lies she lost her friends and her husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM
I have a friend like that. But I never had feelings for him. I just told him to stop or we couldn't be friends. Especially because his wife and I are super close. he stopped. Gl.
702girly
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM

He's not much of a friend if he doesn't respect you when you tell him to stop sending you pictures of his penis.

You did tell him to stop, didn't you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM
True but I don't want him like that so oh well for him.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

if he was a real friend he woudnt keep putting you in that position , sounds like he is just keeping you on the back burner so when his marriage falls apart you are there. Also most men who play the I dont want to be with her card are just cheaters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN