Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her husband keeps hitting on me and ....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Keeps sending me pictures of his penis. So the guy and I are actually good friends. We've never been together but before they were married we had feelings for each other. He tells me all the time that he married her because she was pregnant with their second child after she tricked him into having the first. She(the wife) told him she was on BC then she stopped taking it without telling him. He's done the right thing by marrying her and doing what a man is suppose and stepping up to plate and taking care of his responsibilities but he just can't get past their loveless relationship. Don't get me wrong I in no way shape or form agree with cheating or affairs. But he's constantly telling me he wish he could be with me and have children with me. I don't want to cut him lose because he's my friend but he keeps sending text and emails of his penis to me and tells me he loves me. Should I tell his wife what he's doing? I know the right thing is cutting him off but it sucks because he's been my best friend for years.
*I'm not a home wrecker so don't go there. We've never had sex or any inappropriate behavior before or while he's married besides him sending the pictures*
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Kitschy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM
4 moms liked this

You guys are already cheating , so don't kid yourself.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM

this.

Quoting Pnukey:

It doesn't sound like it would be much of a loss. Tell his wife. Show her the pics. Best friends don't text penis pics.

"I'll be home for Christmas if only in my dreams"

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM

an emotional affair is sometimes worse than a phsyical affair.. and you allowing this to continue.. makes you just as guilty as him.. cut ties.. and move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Yes, but he will send one every now and then it's like a month or two will go by then he pops up saying the same stuff then a picture follows.

Quoting 702girly:

He's not much of a friend if he doesn't respect you when you tell him to stop sending you pictures of his penis.

You did tell him to stop, didn't you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Actually no we're not so you can go somewhere. Thanks come again!

Quoting Kitschy:

702girly
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Then he has absolutely no respect for you and he is not your friend.

Men don't send unwanted penis pictures to their female friends. They send them to women they think of as whores who might fuck them. I'm sorry if that hurts but it's reality. This man is not your friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, but he will send one every now and then it's like a month or two will go by then he pops up saying the same stuff then a picture follows.

Quoting 702girly:

He's not much of a friend if he doesn't respect you when you tell him to stop sending you pictures of his penis.

You did tell him to stop, didn't you?

MrsRinehart2010

I can tell you now that isnt going to mean shit when hit shits the fan at home with his wife. Shes gonna see what was said to you an sent to you an she regardless of what youve have or havent done are always gonna be that woman that "stole" her husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

True but I don't want him like that so oh well for him.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

if he was a real friend he woudnt keep putting you in that position , sounds like he is just keeping you on the back burner so when his marriage falls apart you are there. Also most men who play the I dont want to be with her card are just cheaters.

Kitschy

Really. So you don't think that kim sending naked pictures to you is cheating? Interesting. I doubt his wife shares your POV

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually no we're not so you can go somewhere. Thanks come again!

Quoting Kitschy:

summerbear
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Ask him to stop. Warn him that if he doesn't you will be speaking with your husband or his wife.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Penis's are SO freekin ugly! -_-

Men are dumb.

Find a new best friend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured