Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her husband keeps hitting on me and ....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Keeps sending me pictures of his penis. So the guy and I are actually good friends. We've never been together but before they were married we had feelings for each other. He tells me all the time that he married her because she was pregnant with their second child after she tricked him into having the first. She(the wife) told him she was on BC then she stopped taking it without telling him. He's done the right thing by marrying her and doing what a man is suppose and stepping up to plate and taking care of his responsibilities but he just can't get past their loveless relationship. Don't get me wrong I in no way shape or form agree with cheating or affairs. But he's constantly telling me he wish he could be with me and have children with me. I don't want to cut him lose because he's my friend but he keeps sending text and emails of his penis to me and tells me he loves me. Should I tell his wife what he's doing? I know the right thing is cutting him off but it sucks because he's been my best friend for years.
*I'm not a home wrecker so don't go there. We've never had sex or any inappropriate behavior before or while he's married besides him sending the pictures*
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I can understand that but I tell him not interested and change the subject but he comes back to it so I really need to cut him off for good.

Quoting jessi2girls:

an emotional affair is sometimes worse than a phsyical affair.. and you allowing this to continue.. makes you just as guilty as him.. cut ties.. and move on.

Icpjuggalette
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM
This..i agree.

Quoting Pnukey:

It doesn't sound like it would be much of a loss. Tell his wife. Show her the pics. Best friends don't text penis pics.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLuThatsWho
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Unless he's a sexually perverted creep, he would not be sending them if you didn't act like it was ok.  Maybe your words are saying "no", but your actions are clearly saying "yes".  Unless, of course, this dear friend of yours is some kind of sexual deviant who gets off on showing his business to women who are unwilling to look at it.

He's no winner no matter how you slice it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, but he will send one every now and then it's like a month or two will go by then he pops up saying the same stuff then a picture follows.

Quoting 702girly:

He's not much of a friend if he doesn't respect you when you tell him to stop sending you pictures of his penis.

You did tell him to stop, didn't you?

stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Do you love him?

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:12 PM
I had a similar situation happen to me not too long ago. The guy (married) kept hitting on me and texting me inappropriate things we had also been friends for a while when it started. He was married and had a baby. I also had my little girl. I ended up having to cut him (and his family) out of my life. Ultimately I decided my life my family my peace of mind was more important then the friendship. I started thinking "IF this turns into more how do I plan on explaining to my little girl what had happened?" I didn't want to go down that road so he went bye bye. When I first told him not to contact me and why he kept doing it I ultimately had to change my. Umber and block him on fb and hide most I my content on fb as well. I don't regrets owing the friendship either. Sometimes I still think what if we were together but the. I remember how hard it would be to tell my daughter some things are wrong when I did them.
rawrmommysaurus
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Have you told him to stop?  Are you married or in a committed relationship?  If so, then you need to tell your S/O and tell her.  If not, then just tell her, and tell her the reason you are cutting ties with him.  Then tell him you are no longer friends, and he needs to lose your email and number, or you will pursue harassment.

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

doing that once or twice (what you are doing,telling him you are not interested, etc).. is okay, but if you have to continue doing it because he won't take the hint.. you are showing him that you aren't really that serious about it, and it's more of a challenge..

so yes, cutting him off for good is really the only way here.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand that but I tell him not interested and change the subject but he comes back to it so I really need to cut him off for good.

Quoting jessi2girls:

an emotional affair is sometimes worse than a phsyical affair.. and you allowing this to continue.. makes you just as guilty as him.. cut ties.. and move on.

redvelvet42
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM

if u r really not a home wrecker then sit him down and be frank with him, he's married and off limits to you period. let him know u guys can b friends but nothing more than that. if he doesn't stop with the penis shots then u will need to cut him loose.

no, way do you say anything to her. she'll never beleive you even if you show her his penis shots. she'll find a way to blame it on you.

jmama0307
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
First no best friend sends pictures like that so cut the crap he is not your best friend he is your friends husband. I would cut ties with him tell my friend everything and show the texts and pics. I def would be pissed off if my friend didnt tell me my bf is getting out of line. I expect that she tells me everything from good to bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
I've never asked for the pictures and he knows how I feel about what he's doing. One minute we're talking as friends then he goes back to if I could be with you then that ends our conversation.

Quoting Jess0915:

Guys like that always have an excuse as to why what they're doing isn't wrong, lol. Oh, she tricked him and got pregnant, so he was a good guy and married her. Lol, then he shouldn't have married her, or he should divorce her now. He's a creep for sending pics of his penis while he's still married. Not to mention the fact that either you told him you wanted the pics (which is not cool), or he's just sending them to you, with no regard to your feelings on the matter since he's married. I'm sick of guys trying to justify their man-whore ways. It's ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured