Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her husband keeps hitting on me and ....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Keeps sending me pictures of his penis. So the guy and I are actually good friends. We've never been together but before they were married we had feelings for each other. He tells me all the time that he married her because she was pregnant with their second child after she tricked him into having the first. She(the wife) told him she was on BC then she stopped taking it without telling him. He's done the right thing by marrying her and doing what a man is suppose and stepping up to plate and taking care of his responsibilities but he just can't get past their loveless relationship. Don't get me wrong I in no way shape or form agree with cheating or affairs. But he's constantly telling me he wish he could be with me and have children with me. I don't want to cut him lose because he's my friend but he keeps sending text and emails of his penis to me and tells me he loves me. Should I tell his wife what he's doing? I know the right thing is cutting him off but it sucks because he's been my best friend for years.
*I'm not a home wrecker so don't go there. We've never had sex or any inappropriate behavior before or while he's married besides him sending the pictures*
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this
I would text him; I don't ever want to see that. If you send me another I am forwarding the text to YOUR WIFE. Finally, your junk is small and nothing special. Stop or throw away this friendship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Friend yes lover no

Quoting stacefaceninja:

Do you love him?

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I can post a list of guys that are cheating on their wives, or regularly send out pictures like that.

Honestly.

Its SO common. I just cant fathom how women dont realize it.

Youre gonna have to tell him to knock it off, or 'step up to the plate' from afar, by being a good dad and a great divorcee.

Allisonc7910
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I wouldn't give him any excuses.  The guy sounds sleezy, no matter how you look at it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Wait you got that wrong we've know each other for 7 years he's my friend not her. I've never cared for her but I wouldn't disrespect her because I wouldn't want that to happen to me.

Quoting jmama0307:

First no best friend sends pictures like that so cut the crap he is not your best friend he is your friends husband. I would cut ties with him tell my friend everything and show the texts and pics. I def would be pissed off if my friend didnt tell me my bf is getting out of line. I expect that she tells me everything from good to bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I told him that but he said he wants to stay with her for his kids so I tell him to make it work. But he's like we don't do this and that and as a friend I thought listening to his problems is what I'm suppose to do but then it turns to I wish I was with you then I get uncomfortable and end our conversation.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I can post a list of guys that are cheating on their wives, or regularly send out pictures like that.

Honestly.

Its SO common. I just cant fathom how women dont realize it.

Youre gonna have to tell him to knock it off, or 'step up to the plate' from afar, by being a good dad and a great divorcee.

Jess0915
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

What he's doing is extremely selfish. He is showing no regards for you at all. Do you think this would change if you two were together? No. He would do the same things behind your back. And he would come up with some lame excuse to make himself feel better about it. Sorry, but he really needs to grow up. Keeping him as a friend is enabling him IMO. I'm honestly not trying to be mean, just honest.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never asked for the pictures and he knows how I feel about what he's doing. One minute we're talking as friends then he goes back to if I could be with you then that ends our conversation.

Quoting Jess0915:

Guys like that always have an excuse as to why what they're doing isn't wrong, lol. Oh, she tricked him and got pregnant, so he was a good guy and married her. Lol, then he shouldn't have married her, or he should divorce her now. He's a creep for sending pics of his penis while he's still married. Not to mention the fact that either you told him you wanted the pics (which is not cool), or he's just sending them to you, with no regard to your feelings on the matter since he's married. I'm sick of guys trying to justify their man-whore ways. It's ridiculous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM
You're right and I tell him that his family is important. He knows we're not gonna be anything ever so I just tried to be his friend but I can't do that anymore. Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a similar situation happen to me not too long ago. The guy (married) kept hitting on me and texting me inappropriate things we had also been friends for a while when it started. He was married and had a baby. I also had my little girl. I ended up having to cut him (and his family) out of my life. Ultimately I decided my life my family my peace of mind was more important then the friendship. I started thinking "IF this turns into more how do I plan on explaining to my little girl what had happened?" I didn't want to go down that road so he went bye bye. When I first told him not to contact me and why he kept doing it I ultimately had to change my. Umber and block him on fb and hide most I my content on fb as well. I don't regrets owing the friendship either. Sometimes I still think what if we were together but the. I remember how hard it would be to tell my daughter some things are wrong when I did them.
jmama0307
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM
So you saying you are not her friend. You are his friend first? Well even if that is the case why would you want to continue a friendship where he is disrespecting his wife. You shouldnt allow that. Just cut the friendship off. I find it very disrespectful you accepting his text and his imagines. Like are you suppose to be impress. Lmao thats how i would see it. Someone send me a pic of their dick i would laugh and say is that what i suppose to be missing. Well back to you. You shouldnt allow him to do it but it seems like you like it cause once its fine or two the most but then to send one each time he texts you in out of control. You should of put a stop but it seems like you like it too. Hes married and you should tell his wife why you are not having anymore contact with them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait you got that wrong we've know each other for 7 years he's my friend not her. I've never cared for her but I wouldn't disrespect her because I wouldn't want that to happen to me.

Quoting jmama0307:

First no best friend sends pictures like that so cut the crap he is not your best friend he is your friends husband. I would cut ties with him tell my friend everything and show the texts and pics. I def would be pissed off if my friend didnt tell me my bf is getting out of line. I expect that she tells me everything from good to bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I hate when that shit happens, I have no advice . I have been in the same boat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)