Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her husband keeps hitting on me and ....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Keeps sending me pictures of his penis. So the guy and I are actually good friends. We've never been together but before they were married we had feelings for each other. He tells me all the time that he married her because she was pregnant with their second child after she tricked him into having the first. She(the wife) told him she was on BC then she stopped taking it without telling him. He's done the right thing by marrying her and doing what a man is suppose and stepping up to plate and taking care of his responsibilities but he just can't get past their loveless relationship. Don't get me wrong I in no way shape or form agree with cheating or affairs. But he's constantly telling me he wish he could be with me and have children with me. I don't want to cut him lose because he's my friend but he keeps sending text and emails of his penis to me and tells me he loves me. Should I tell his wife what he's doing? I know the right thing is cutting him off but it sucks because he's been my best friend for years.
*I'm not a home wrecker so don't go there. We've never had sex or any inappropriate behavior before or while he's married besides him sending the pictures*
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Replies (81-84):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM
True...the reason I stayed around was to hope he would stop and just be my old friend again but I guess not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get out of that situation! A friend wouldn't do that!!

NewMama28
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM
But that's what I mean. EVEN if it was a good size... I mean a pic of your penis?? I don't know, it just isn't an effective method of attraction for me.

I don't see a picture of a penis and am like omg I absolutely am going to jump that. He obviously doesn't know women.

He just sounds really stupid and gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think he thought I would change my mind about him but my 3y/o sons look bigger :( lmao

Quoting NewMama28:

Why do men think that sending pictures of their penises is an effective method of wooing someone?

It's really gross and pathetic.

I don't know what kind of good friend, interested or not, sends penis pictures. So lame.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I would tell his wife.
And cut him loose.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Yea he doesn't I've told him its gross but he is really clueless

Quoting NewMama28:

But that's what I mean. EVEN if it was a good size... I mean a pic of your penis?? I don't know, it just isn't an effective method of attraction for me.

I don't see a picture of a penis and am like omg I absolutely am going to jump that. He obviously doesn't know women.

He just sounds really stupid and gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think he thought I would change my mind about him but my 3y/o sons look bigger :( lmao

Quoting NewMama28:

Why do men think that sending pictures of their penises is an effective method of wooing someone?

It's really gross and pathetic.

I don't know what kind of good friend, interested or not, sends penis pictures. So lame.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN