Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop popping your kid

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I went to a baby shower today, and a girl there had an 11 month old. Seriously, like every 5 minutes she was saying "pop him" about something else. Seriously...wtf? He's 11 months old.

My dd was sitting in the floor playing and he walked up and hit her on the head...so what does mom do? Pops him. And says "idk where he learned to hit"....umm...probably from you....I just don't understand some people
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Replies (191-192):
Kris_PBG
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:12 PM

LOL - I didn't "try".

Night night - my magical phone and I are going to bed.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Awwww...you tried to insult my intelligence.

It's too bad you failed.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Wow - I must have one magical iphone then...

There are other posters here who have the same thing happen, as I made a post to ask about the disappearing quote trees when I got it.  It does not do it in mobile mode - but I much prefer full mode when on the phone.

It's really not "conspiracy theory" worthy and I don't get why you care.  As for the rest - shrug - you don't get it.  Shocker.

Happy holidays! 

Quoting AdellesMom:

This lady with an iPhone doesn't believe you.

No, I don't get the "pink and white" reference. But, I don't care to get it.

Like I said, I don't see how she was self centered. But, I don't think that she was being disruptive to begin with.

And again, Happy Holidays!

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Sigh - put an iphone into "full" mode and come on CM.

It will do EXACTLY what mine does.  I only do CM in full mode on my phone, as it works better for me that way. 

When I am on my comp, it does not happen.

It's really not complicated.

If you don't get how striking a child every 5 minutes and therefore disrupting a party and taking the emphasis off of the guest of honor and related festivities is not selfish, I don't know how to help you. 

If you don't "get" the pink "and white" reference - I also don't know how to help you.  It is pretty obvious.

Quoting AdellesMom:

No, you didn't answer the question. You're refusing to answer questions just like last time. You had the same problem with me last time? LOL! You claimed to have had the same problem with me last time. However, you were the one with the comprehension issues, just like last time.

I wrote in pink and white? Huh? The last I checked, my font was pink.

You're mobile? What a crock of shit. I'm mobile. I have NEVER seen someone cut a quote tree or quote underneath a quote on mobile. Mobile quotes always go on the top.

No, I didn't. I told you how you're coming across, and I was telling you that

All I see is th pot calling the kettle black. But, there's no skin off of my back!

Happy Holidays!!

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting AdellesMom:

I am mobile and unable to quote where you did just what you are denying.

I remember having the same problem with you last time we spoke.

You wrote in pink and white. Own it.

If I have time or desire I will post later from a computer.

You certainly did attempt to tell me what I was thinking / meaning.

I have also already answered your question in previous posts. Feel free to look back and refresh your memory.

AdellesMom
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Magical phone? It's time for someone to get off of mommy's computer.

So, you're saying that you did insult my intelligence? LOL You're so full of shit that a blind man could see it. You obviously have to tell yourself whatever it is that helps you sleep at night.

But, I just had my mojo. I don't view things in a "pink and white" (black and white) manner.

You fail, and it's an epic fail at that.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

LOL - I didn't "try".

Night night - my magical phone and I are going to bed.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Awwww...you tried to insult my intelligence.

It's too bad you failed.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Wow - I must have one magical iphone then...

There are other posters here who have the same thing happen, as I made a post to ask about the disappearing quote trees when I got it.  It does not do it in mobile mode - but I much prefer full mode when on the phone.

It's really not "conspiracy theory" worthy and I don't get why you care.  As for the rest - shrug - you don't get it.  Shocker.

Happy holidays! 

Quoting AdellesMom:

This lady with an iPhone doesn't believe you.

No, I don't get the "pink and white" reference. But, I don't care to get it.

Like I said, I don't see how she was self centered. But, I don't think that she was being disruptive to begin with.

And again, Happy Holidays!

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Sigh - put an iphone into "full" mode and come on CM.

It will do EXACTLY what mine does.  I only do CM in full mode on my phone, as it works better for me that way. 

When I am on my comp, it does not happen.

It's really not complicated.

If you don't get how striking a child every 5 minutes and therefore disrupting a party and taking the emphasis off of the guest of honor and related festivities is not selfish, I don't know how to help you. 

If you don't "get" the pink "and white" reference - I also don't know how to help you.  It is pretty obvious.

Quoting AdellesMom:

No, you didn't answer the question. You're refusing to answer questions just like last time. You had the same problem with me last time? LOL! You claimed to have had the same problem with me last time. However, you were the one with the comprehension issues, just like last time.

I wrote in pink and white? Huh? The last I checked, my font was pink.

You're mobile? What a crock of shit. I'm mobile. I have NEVER seen someone cut a quote tree or quote underneath a quote on mobile. Mobile quotes always go on the top.

No, I didn't. I told you how you're coming across, and I was telling you that

All I see is th pot calling the kettle black. But, there's no skin off of my back!

Happy Holidays!!

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting AdellesMom:

I am mobile and unable to quote where you did just what you are denying.

I remember having the same problem with you last time we spoke.

You wrote in pink and white. Own it.

If I have time or desire I will post later from a computer.

You certainly did attempt to tell me what I was thinking / meaning.

I have also already answered your question in previous posts. Feel free to look back and refresh your memory.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)