Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christmas card pictures

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
  • 25 Replies

Do you do them? Do you have them done yet? Wanna share?

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuThatsWho
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM

We will be taking ours tomorrow.  I am just getting ready to lay out clothes for each person!

I planned to mail my cards by yesterday.  Ooops!  I have to get them created, ordered, printed, delivered, addressed, and mailed in just a couple of days.  If I go into labor before they are done, I know it will be a total loss!!  Why did I do this to myself?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Kitschy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

We will be taking ours tomorrow.  I am just getting ready to lay out clothes for each person!

I planned to mail my cards by yesterday.  Ooops!  I have to get them created, ordered, printed, delivered, addressed, and mailed in just a couple of days.  If I go into labor before they are done, I know it will be a total loss!!  Why did I do this to myself?

Mine will be here Monday. I think I might pass them out by hand this year. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a bad picture but these are ours for the last 3 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Sorry for the poor quality. It's a picture of a picture.
Kitschy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

This one is from two years ago. I don't have last years

this is this year. "have a super holiday" lol

LuLuThatsWho
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I send like 60-75, and most of them go out of town.  I don't think I can get away with that.  I am going to save time by making address labels.  No lovely calligraphy for this gal... not this year!

Quoting Kitschy:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

ashlynsmom14
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the one I used. I haven't gotten them in the mail yet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sending 15 to my MIL in california to hand out to whoever she wants. lol Lots of people on my usual list are not getting any this year. I'm too swamped.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I send like 60-75, and most of them go out of town.  I don't think I can get away with that.  I am going to save time by making address labels.  No lovely calligraphy for this gal... not this year!

Quoting Kitschy:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I hate the ones that just show the kids and not the parents as well. It's like how did these kids get here and why aren't the parents photo worthy? We put the whole family on the card.

Kitschy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the ones that just show the kids and not the parents as well. It's like how did these kids get here and why aren't the parents photo worthy? We put the whole family on the card.

We're never in the pictures because I'm the one taking them. We actually don't have a picture of all of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN