Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when women carry a baby to term and don't know they're pregnant

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM
  • 77 Replies

Do you believe them?  As someone who has been pregnant, I don't understand how someone couldn't know. 

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
megm11511
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
I agree with you. I don't understand how you just have no idea what is going on with your body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesister2
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
No i dont believe it..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I always wonder that too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

No, I don't. There are just too many signs that would prove or hint that you were pregnant.

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Its hard to believe. It really is...especially when I have been pregnant three times and each time those kicks plus my rock hard belly remind me that I'm pregnant. I'm a fat girl too and my belly is hard and I can feel and see my baby kick at 27 weeks.

Josie_P
by Josie on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I just...Idk. I didn't know I was pregnant until DH convinced me to take a pregnancy test. I was breastfeeding and no period so I had no idea. I think I would've figured it out eventually. Idk. I always wondered if their babies moved and kicked? What did they think it was? Gas?

LucyHarper
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's possible. I had a baby a month ago, I hardly had any symptoms at all for my whole pregnancy and barely got a baby bump, you could barely see it and the only reason you could is I have a very small frame and low weight. If I were heavier and wasn't trying to get pregnant, I may very well have never known I was pregnant.

Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM
My aunt went to the hospital with stomach pain and gave birth. She was just as stunned as the rest us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartsCombined
Yes but only because I know people who have had it happen. Me personally...no way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALWsMomma
1 mom liked this
No. I worked with a girl who claims she didn't know she was pregnant until 8 months along byt I remember telling her several times during those eight months that she needs to test due to her being sick all the time. She also quite drinking and smoking for those eight months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured