Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bad Teenagers equal Bad Parenting

Posted by   + Show Post

Teenagers are like five year olds. If your parenting skills are bad, you will produce BAD teenagers.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (141-150):
helema24
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Grumpy Cat Happy – 6 PicsGrumpy Cat Hates the Holidays

Quoting mom_dl6:

hahahahahahahahahaahahhaahah i love you soooooooo much !

Quoting helema24:

Quoting mom_dl6:

I love you and mermaids are REAL DAMN IT,,,,,,,Did you see that Slender man he just Abducted my soul an ate cabbage in front of me ........YOU DICK WTF???

Quoting Vixcalamity:

What in the actual fuck, did I just read? Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

FUck yea woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo yeah bitches eat that eat it eat it swallow it like CUM...........BURP............What my head hurts noooooooooooooway HUH....Really Nuh uh...What the hell.........Nooo way......My head really really hurts...........I see a fricken jackalope !

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Pretty sure I would have dropped out the second I found out I was pregnant...like anyone who says they can't get pregnant the first time needs a serious lesson in sexual education :-( but if I would have been a reflection of my mom at the time, I probably would have been going to the club with her under a fake ID and partying

Quoting Anonymous:

I was a dream teenager, never lied and the only time I went out was to bible study, and my mother sucked. If teens reflected their parents I'd probably be in jail by now.

Quoting OneToughMami:

I was a good teen :-( I had half decent at best parents

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting thetrollcat:

OMG really? You have to take everything SO FUCKING seriously?

Well in that case ya, you are better off HATING ME. Go ahead I dont care, you wont be the ONLY naive hater.

Quoting Anonymous:

Trollcat I am very dissappointed.  I used to really like you but the last few days, I don't know, is it PMS or something?

Not a hater, not even close, just dissappointed.  You seem crabby and antagonistic lately.  What set this off?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:18 PM

blank stare...

You obviously are not very good at observation or you are limited to your observation, but that is normal, most people usually just look for the bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Well in that case ya, you are better off HATING ME. Go ahead I dont care, you wont be the ONLY naive hater.

Quoting Anonymous:

Trollcat I am very dissappointed.  I used to really like you but the last few days, I don't know, is it PMS or something?

Not a hater, not even close, just dissappointed.  You seem crabby and antagonistic lately.  What set this off?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Quoting thetrollcat:

blank stare...

You obviously are not very good at observation or you are limited to your observation, but that is normal, most people usually just look for the bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

No, not at all.  But hey, if it makes you feel better I'll say you win, because I give up. You've had some good posts, some great replies but then some really mean ones for no darn reason, but hey, you win.

MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Very true. 

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:28 PM

This.  At a certain age the kids develop minds of their own.  You can do everything right and still have one that heads down the wrong path. 

Quoting LCWAmommy:

My teenager is awesome, but I've known awesome teens with craptastic parents and horriable teens with awesome parents.

fantasticfour
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Teenagers are NOT like 5 year olds and if you had one you'd know that. And bad teenagers are not always the results of bad parenting.  Your accusation is unfounded and ignorant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:50 AM
not true...my mom was a great parent, but as a teen, all i tried to do was go against every single thing she said. lol....in the end she won! which i am glad!
SunshineBird
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:00 AM

When my kids are teenagers they will be perfect because I'm a perfect parent. ;) 

Seriously, though, I've known some really awesome teenagers with absent parents and vice versa. I think someone was looking for a fight with this post. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)