Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bad Teenagers equal Bad Parenting

Posted by   + Show Post

Teenagers are like five year olds. If your parenting skills are bad, you will produce BAD teenagers.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM

posting with your ID name then posting again anonymously doesnt hide who you are.

Quoting dom3269:

Geez. Ur very aggressive

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Quoting thetrollcat:

Yes, do you
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM
My teens is like a 13 year old. :P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM

ok then I do

Quoting samiam2919:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Yes, do you

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Some behaviors are just a fact of life as a teen, fresh mouth, some insolence and disobedience etc.....but other teen behaviors are a result of parents that did not do their job.....drugs, pregnancy, criminal activity, etc....

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM

my husband still acts 13

Quoting LoriLou75:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I duno meow I think its because they cant have sex... that leads to violence in teens.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Some behaviors are just a fact of life as a teen, fresh mouth, some insolence and disobedience etc.....but other teen behaviors are a result of parents that did not do their job.....drugs, pregnancy, criminal activity, etc....

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I'm sorry..…

Quoting thetrollcat:

my husband still acts 13

Quoting LoriLou75:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Its a sad world we live in. I was to busy worrying about school and graduating than partying.
I also had parents not two people who tried to be my friend...kwim.
I wasn't allowed to be a heathen.

Quoting thetrollcat:

sure it is....

If you dont let them have sex they will just rebel and do it anyhow.

Afterall, the idea and goal is to teach our teens to screw, party, rebel, and if possible graduate, but that isnt a requirement these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not so black and white.

samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Quoting thetrollcat:

Im glad I made that decision for you lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)