Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg so f***ing loud *pic in reply

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm sitting here trying to watch Supernatural and my pug is snoring so loud it's so distracting help me

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Awe thanks! We got her off Craigslist. She was originally used in a puppy mill and was really abused we rescued her. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Love SN!!!!!
I'm jealous of your pug! I want one sooooo bad.

kblossom20
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM
That's even better that you rescued her :) I'm wanting to get one from Austin pug rescue after I have ds.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Awe thanks! We got her off Craigslist. She was originally used in a puppy mill and was really abused we rescued her. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Love SN!!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Sadly, I think every purebreed has few problems from years of inbreeding. I know my two small dogs are both prone to hip dysplasia.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

All of the pugs I have met breathe VERY loudly, because they have such a stout nose, and are apparently prone to breathing problems. Which is why I would never have a pug. But they can be cute though!

A lot of the problem stems from over breeding in the last century from popularity :-( love my pug but her snoring is almost like a noise maker for sleep makes me tired lol

crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

She's my second of 3 pugs that ice e rescued. The first one has passed on and the third my mom has taken. They are a breed that is often abandoned :-(

Quoting kblossom20:

That's even better that you rescued her :) I'm wanting to get one from Austin pug rescue after I have ds.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting kblossom20:

Love SN!!!!!

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

New season?!?! Should I start watching it now, too?!?!

crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:23 AM

To true. My grandma has issues with both her purebreads 

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Sadly, I think every purebreed has few problems from years of inbreeding. I know my two small dogs are both prone to hip dysplasia.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

All of the pugs I have met breathe VERY loudly, because they have such a stout nose, and are apparently prone to breathing problems. Which is why I would never have a pug. But they can be cute though!

A lot of the problem stems from over breeding in the last century from popularity :-( love my pug but her snoring is almost like a noise maker for sleep makes me tired lol

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I can´t imagine how loud your little puppy must be snoring... when my male snores, it´s louder than the tv. When he is sleeping at the other end of the room! :D She is adorable though. 

crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm slowly but surely working my way through the seasons :-)

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

New season?!?! Should I start watching it now, too?!?!

pittiesmom
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
lol! My pit mix snores and grinds his teeth. Drives me up a wall!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Girl.... That shit gets crazy.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Just started season 4. Dean popped outta hell

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

My dogs are TERRIBLE!!! I have a Rott/Lab mix that's snoring by the door right now.

What season you watching?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)