Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

close the damn curtains!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

omg, heres a little back story, this youngish guy(he's 21) moved here 3 months ago, in to the one bedroom above me at first. so i started talking to him being a friendly neighbor and took him dinner/breakfast sometimes because he worked late and couldnt always make himself something, well he moved across the walkway into the 3 bedroom on the bottom floor right across from my apartment,i found it odd at first but remembered he had a picture of a girl and a baby on his wall as soon as you open his door so im guessing they were moving here and thats why he moved to the 3 bedroom.

skip to the last 2 weeks, his gf/wife moves into his place with this adorable little boy and immediately she attacked the house and put up christmas stuff (lol it was cute, i could tell she was a new mom and just trying to get into the holiday spirit while chasing after a 16 month old) anyway so i see them putting up their christmas tree (its a tiny little thing and its fake but no matter) and their ds helped decorate it  put the topper on and everything, this whole time i thought they had curtains.....they couldnt buy curtains and the people who had tht apartment before them tore the blinds out and the landlord hasnt replaced them, so i went out and bought them something to put up just for the time being.

now skip to today here i am sitting on my porch drinking tea before i go to bed and i look across the walkway to see what they where doing because i was bored and have no one to really talk to.....as i look over i see them boning on the kitchen table!!!!! they were side ways so i didnt see his ass or anything but my god she just gets here and they are already going at it....and apparently forgot i gave them curtains a few days ago LOL 

love this couple to death, they are sweet and stuff like that but i dont want to see that lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cassi_d_m
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Lol that funny
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Grab a camera !!! Stat !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Stop being the creepy neighbor lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandora-Sparrow
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:19 AM

LOL you have to tell them you saw!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

If you hadn't told the back story, I would have sworn that you live behind me.  My husband and I had some seriously good sex in our den last night.  Afterward, I realized that the room was perfectly illuminated for us to put on a great show for the neighbors on the street behind us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Quoting Fields456:

lol im not being creepy i always sit on my porch and drink my tea

Vixcalamity
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

OMG! LOL  I would be jumping up and down cheering them on.  Might even go take mine on the kitchen table.  This story is fun. =D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

If you hadn't told the back story, I would have sworn that you live behind me.  My husband and I had some seriously good sex in our den last night.  Afterward, I realized that the room was perfectly illuminated for us to put on a great show for the neighbors on the street behind us.

lol well good thing i said the back story then HAHA

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Ooo if you were eating dinner it would be like dinner and a movie lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fields456:

lol im not being creepy i always sit on my porch and drink my tea

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this

maybe you shouldn't be looking in someone elses window

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)