Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

close the damn curtains!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

omg, heres a little back story, this youngish guy(he's 21) moved here 3 months ago, in to the one bedroom above me at first. so i started talking to him being a friendly neighbor and took him dinner/breakfast sometimes because he worked late and couldnt always make himself something, well he moved across the walkway into the 3 bedroom on the bottom floor right across from my apartment,i found it odd at first but remembered he had a picture of a girl and a baby on his wall as soon as you open his door so im guessing they were moving here and thats why he moved to the 3 bedroom.

skip to the last 2 weeks, his gf/wife moves into his place with this adorable little boy and immediately she attacked the house and put up christmas stuff (lol it was cute, i could tell she was a new mom and just trying to get into the holiday spirit while chasing after a 16 month old) anyway so i see them putting up their christmas tree (its a tiny little thing and its fake but no matter) and their ds helped decorate it  put the topper on and everything, this whole time i thought they had curtains.....they couldnt buy curtains and the people who had tht apartment before them tore the blinds out and the landlord hasnt replaced them, so i went out and bought them something to put up just for the time being.

now skip to today here i am sitting on my porch drinking tea before i go to bed and i look across the walkway to see what they where doing because i was bored and have no one to really talk to.....as i look over i see them boning on the kitchen table!!!!! they were side ways so i didnt see his ass or anything but my god she just gets here and they are already going at it....and apparently forgot i gave them curtains a few days ago LOL 

love this couple to death, they are sweet and stuff like that but i dont want to see that lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Quoting Vixcalamity:

OMG! LOL  I would be jumping up and down cheering them on.  Might even go take mine on the kitchen table.  This story is fun. =D

lol i wish i had a man to go do right now

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe you should be looking in someone elses window

its not like i did it on purpose, my porch is right across from their living room slider lol

Vixcalamity
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Awww!! All our men friends are married off or I would send you one.  We have a lot of sexually deviant friends.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Vixcalamity:

OMG! LOL  I would be jumping up and down cheering them on.  Might even go take mine on the kitchen table.  This story is fun. =D

lol i wish i had a man to go do right now

rockabillybetty
Oh man lol did ur jaw drop?? Cant..stop..watching...too..interested...iam..a.creep lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Fields456:

Ooo if you were eating dinner it would be like dinner and a movie lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fields456:

Stop being the creepy neighbor lol

lol im not being creepy i always sit on my porch and drink my tea

lol yes a very good movie 

LuLuThatsWho

This reminds me of our neighbor when I was young.  She moved in and put a lot of money into the house.  Her master bedroom and bathroom were on the side that faced our house.  She had this big clear glass wall put in her bathroom next to the shower.  I think that the cubes were put in backwards because it looked frosted inside (I visited her fairly often) but we could see her in the shower perfectly from our deck.  The first time we noticed it, I told my mom that she was going to have to tell her.  I don't know if she ever did.  LOL.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:25 AM
In the heat of the moment they probably forgot about the curtains. BTDT.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Oh man lol did ur jaw drop?? Cant..stop..watching...too..interested...iam..a.creep lol

lol its like i turned my head saw them on the table and looked away really quick, and then looked back and its like watching the kids channel and something interesting comes on the channel and you want to change it but your like "toooooooo interesting" after a few seconds i went inside though LOL i didnt want them to stop and see me 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:26 AM

That's hot.  Good for them. 

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM
This could have totally been my SO and I..Thank god we don't have any neighbors though lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)