Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

close the damn curtains!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

omg, heres a little back story, this youngish guy(he's 21) moved here 3 months ago, in to the one bedroom above me at first. so i started talking to him being a friendly neighbor and took him dinner/breakfast sometimes because he worked late and couldnt always make himself something, well he moved across the walkway into the 3 bedroom on the bottom floor right across from my apartment,i found it odd at first but remembered he had a picture of a girl and a baby on his wall as soon as you open his door so im guessing they were moving here and thats why he moved to the 3 bedroom.

skip to the last 2 weeks, his gf/wife moves into his place with this adorable little boy and immediately she attacked the house and put up christmas stuff (lol it was cute, i could tell she was a new mom and just trying to get into the holiday spirit while chasing after a 16 month old) anyway so i see them putting up their christmas tree (its a tiny little thing and its fake but no matter) and their ds helped decorate it  put the topper on and everything, this whole time i thought they had curtains.....they couldnt buy curtains and the people who had tht apartment before them tore the blinds out and the landlord hasnt replaced them, so i went out and bought them something to put up just for the time being.

now skip to today here i am sitting on my porch drinking tea before i go to bed and i look across the walkway to see what they where doing because i was bored and have no one to really talk to.....as i look over i see them boning on the kitchen table!!!!! they were side ways so i didnt see his ass or anything but my god she just gets here and they are already going at it....and apparently forgot i gave them curtains a few days ago LOL 

love this couple to death, they are sweet and stuff like that but i dont want to see that lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Replies (31-40):
HisMommy4Ever
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Lol is there apartment in front of yours or how is it....That you HAVE TO look at them...lol. And you just sat there and watched? or you went inside?...wow...talk about emberrassing. Are you gonna tell them they should seriously put up the curtains you gave them cuz you saw them? lol

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:36 AM

LMAO Free show

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Youngish? 21 is young, honey...There's no "ish" to it. ;)

HeartsCombined
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:45 AM
That's fucking hot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingSAHMommy
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:46 AM

You were bored so you decided to sit and watch what was going on in their windows, lol? Creeper much?

Not that I really blame you. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:47 AM
You say you can "tell she's a new mom" then say baby is 16 months old.. Not a new mom then duuuuuuur. Stop looking in people's windows. Pervert.
redhead-bedhead
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:47 AM
LMAO!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Liyoness
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Then don't look.

No one is forcing you to go out on your balcony to see what the neighbours are up to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You say you can "tell she's a new mom" then say baby is 16 months old.. Not a new mom then duuuuuuur. Stop looking in people's windows. Pervert.

compared to me shes a new mom hur dur

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Quoting LovingSAHMommy:

You were bored so you decided to sit and watch what was going on in their windows, lol? Creeper much?

Not that I really blame you. :)

lol i always sit on my porch and drink my tea, tonight was no different

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN