Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG I wanna popcorn somebody so bad!!

Yes I have a sick sense of humor but damn that looks awesome!! If you have no clue what I'm talking about its basically a prank you can pull on your friends or any unsuspecting schmuck where you set up an air bag in a chair (or anywhere they are gonna sit) and when they sit it explodes "popcorning" them in the air.DH and I plan on doing this to his best friend next time he comes to town, he has a great appreciation for sick humor like we do:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Replies (41-43):
NikiSellers0806
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Lmao where did I backpedal? It was meant to be a joke, I'm sorry you can't comprehend that. Really was it that hard to figure out? I'm a sarcastic/cut up kinda person...I don't take silly things seriously.

Quoting motherslove82:

My tits are fine. Don't backpedal now.

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Calm your tits.....nobody is getting popcorned. It was JOKE.

Quoting motherslove82:

I have a wonderful sense of humor. It just doesn't include hurting people. 

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Do none of y'all have any sense of humor? Lighten up, it was a joke. You can laugh....I swear it wont kill you.

Quoting motherslove82:

No...That looks like a really bad idea. People could really get hurt. The one I saw a few minutes ago looked like they caught the couch cushion on fire. It  looked like it was smoking a little. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Is it not hilarious!?! LOL I doubt I could actually do it to anyone, I probably would fuck it up and kill somebody but still the thought is amusing;)

Quoting Butterfly1108:

Quoting Butterfly1108:

Oh my God I just watched the video and that was hilarious.

I kind of felt sorry for the old guy drinking&smoking and he got popped he immediately grabbed his heart...poor guy...but it was funny.

That show is so freaking funny.

Hey if for some reason you do this to this friend of y'all's see if you can video it and show me since everyone here are freaking. Thanks for the laugh...lolsidesplittinglaughter

Freaking out

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:37 AM

You backpedaled when you said you wanted to do something and then pretended you were only joking when people pointed out that it wasn't a good idea. You even stated that you had plans with your DH/SO to do this to a friend. Now you were "just kidding". I don't think you have the great sense of humor that you think you do. If this is your idea of joking, you are not very good at it.

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Lmao where did I backpedal? It was meant to be a joke, I'm sorry you can't comprehend that. Really was it that hard to figure out? I'm a sarcastic/cut up kinda person...I don't take silly things seriously.

Quoting motherslove82:

My tits are fine. Don't backpedal now.

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Calm your tits.....nobody is getting popcorned. It was JOKE.

Quoting motherslove82:

I have a wonderful sense of humor. It just doesn't include hurting people. 

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Do none of y'all have any sense of humor? Lighten up, it was a joke. You can laugh....I swear it wont kill you.

Quoting motherslove82:

No...That looks like a really bad idea. People could really get hurt. The one I saw a few minutes ago looked like they caught the couch cushion on fire. It  looked like it was smoking a little. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN