Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I slept with 2 people last night... bash away.

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM
  • 63 Replies
3 moms liked this
You heard me... so now I am sandwiched between my dh and my 3y/o.one is snoring and the other keeps slapping me in the face everytime he moves LOL. I don't know what time this little one decided to come cuddle, but needless to say I slept horribly. Awww, now he just started hitting and whining and as I rolled over closer, dh decided to roll closer.
Someone come save me LOL.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! I slept with one lil guy last night who likes to turn sideways and dance in his sleep. He kicked me all night long! I moved, he moved. Needless to say I'm drinking coffee right now.
LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I wake up in between my 3 and 4 yo's and dh every morning they come in, in the middle of the night and cuddle with me so I feel your pain lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nathans_mom407
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel your pain.  Lol

Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I slept with three ppl last night.
I almost do every night.

Dd sneaks in dh and ds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyoftwo103
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute!!! well, not so cute for you I guess. My 3 yr old ended up with us also. We let her stay sometimes.. she's a cuddler. I'm not. ;)

mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM
LOL. I need some coffee so bad

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Lol! I slept with one lil guy last night who likes to turn sideways and dance in his sleep. He kicked me all night long! I moved, he moved. Needless to say I'm drinking coffee right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I could not do it!!! Myittle one likes to sleep sideways and put her feet in my mouth and my hunni snores like crazy and has to be right under me!!! So when that happens I go get into my little ones bed or sleep on the sofa!!!
VirgoMom07
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh man. I'm glad DH has a "no kids in bed" rule. Lol
mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM
I wish but once I get up, I am up. Plus too much light comes in our living room and I am to big to sleep in a toddler bed

Quoting nikabear:

I could not do it!!! Myittle one likes to sleep sideways and put her feet in my mouth and my hunni snores like crazy and has to be right under me!!! So when that happens I go get into my little ones bed or sleep on the sofa!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't usually sleep with my little ones but my daughter (2) couldnt sleep the other night and I was too wiped out to keep getting up with her so I brought her to my bed. She kicked me repeatedly, scratched me with her toenails, and was playing with my hair while I tried to sleep and it tickled like crazy!!!! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)