Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mother-in-law is crazy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I was going through some stuff in the attic yesterday, and stumbled across DH's baby calendar. Here are some highlights:

At 12 days old he imitated someone clicking their tongue.

At three months he said 'mama'

At four months he walked holding on with one hand

Was speaking in phrases at seven months.

And somehow managed to take two steps a month before he stood for the first time.

No wonder she expects my son to be a genius. In her crazy head, her son was! It must be my crappy genes holding him back from greatness!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
capfelbeck
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Wth! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I know, right? All these years I've been sleeping with a genius! LOL

Quoting capfelbeck:

Wth! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Maybe she didn't do the baby book as these things were happening. Like later realized and tried to remember... or maybe she is nuts. My MIL says my dh was potty trained and running at seven months. She is the one up lady though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM
But it's not even a book, it's a calendar...like with a space to write something every day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe she didn't do the baby book as these things were happening. Like later realized and tried to remember... or maybe she is nuts. My MIL says my dh was potty trained and running at seven months. She is the one up lady though.

duejan13th
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Ummmm woe

Quoting Anonymous:

I was going through some stuff in the attic yesterday, and stumbled across DH's baby calendar. Here are some highlights:

At 12 days old he imitated someone clicking their tongue.

At three months he said 'mama'

At four months he walked holding on with one hand

Was speaking in phrases at seven months.

And somehow managed to take two steps a month before he stood for the first time.

No wonder she expects my son to be a genius. In her crazy head, her son was! It must be my crappy genes holding him back from greatness!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Wow, lol, yeah I say crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

But it's not even a book, it's a calendar...like with a space to write something every day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dippydoomomof2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM
My MIL told me that my DH climbed out of his crib and gave himself a hernia at 9 months. I hope we can skip that wit DS.. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)