Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my rant about my niece sick kids *update*

Posted by   + Show Post

before you say that i over reacted, i should have mentioned that my son has seizures when his temp goes above 102. and last night dd ended up in the ER with a fever of 104 and no amount of motrin brought it down and she couldnt stand up. so excuse me for wanting to slap my niece for her lack of common sense. i think im entitled to an over reaction and lack of class.

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:11 AM
We understand you think you're right. There is no need to make yet another post about it. If your kids are that sick, get the hell off CM and take care of them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I understand. My dd has an immune deficiency and I HATE when people bring sick kids around her. Especially when people know about it!!
mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM

one kid is fine, the other is still sleeping. im taking a coffee break from disinfecting. the bleach is making me all...woooo

Quoting quickbooksworm:

We understand you think you're right. There is no need to make yet another post about it. If your kids are that sick, get the hell off CM and take care of them!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I think most of us understood why you were upset but calling her and her kids names and an adult reacting in such a manner on a young immature mother does not solve the issue.  Teach her, with patience and respect and she will learn.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Why not just update you PP

Quoting mary841108:

because i was called everything in the book from a-z and i wanted to set the record straight.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Why do people feel the need to spin off their own shit?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anyotherday
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

again, you cannot know 100 percent that your neices  kids got yours sick. again, it was obvious you looked down on her before her faux paus

mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM

same symptoms that her kids had, they were fine til they came over. it doesnt take a genius to figure it out.

Quoting anyotherday:

again, you cannot know 100 percent that your neices  kids got yours sick. again, it was obvious you looked down on her before her faux paus

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Half the story. Love posts like this.
mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM

sorry. my pp was about how i wanted to slap my niece for bringing her sick kids to my house and ultimately getting my kids sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Half the story. Love posts like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I call bullshit on this. I think you just want a reason to blame your niece. If your kids go school they probably got it from there. If they go to daycare they probably got it from there. If they go to the store oh if they go to the store the probably got it from there. People touch doors, shelves, buggies, etc. all the time and then touch their face or put their hands in their mouth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured