Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my rant about my niece sick kids *update*

Posted by   + Show Post

before you say that i over reacted, i should have mentioned that my son has seizures when his temp goes above 102. and last night dd ended up in the ER with a fever of 104 and no amount of motrin brought it down and she couldnt stand up. so excuse me for wanting to slap my niece for her lack of common sense. i think im entitled to an over reaction and lack of class.

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM

i care what you think why? you must have me mistaken for someone who cares about an anon opinion. bless your heart.

Quoting Anonymous:

I call bullshit on this. I think you just want a reason to blame your niece. If your kids go school they probably got it from there. If they go to daycare they probably got it from there. If they go to the store oh if they go to the store the probably got it from there. People touch doors, shelves, buggies, etc. all the time and then touch their face or put their hands in their mouth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think I remember asking you to care. Btw that is a typical response of someone who was called out on her bullshit. Good day :)

Quoting mary841108:

i care what you think why? you must have me mistaken for someone who cares about an anon opinion. bless your heart.

Quoting Anonymous:

I call bullshit on this. I think you just want a reason to blame your niece. If your kids go school they probably got it from there. If they go to daycare they probably got it from there. If they go to the store oh if they go to the store the probably got it from there. People touch doors, shelves, buggies, etc. all the time and then touch their face or put their hands in their mouth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

You still never explained how you know they for sure got it from her kids and not from school or just being out in public so you still sound like a loon when you blame her kids!

Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Your other thread is gone, OP? Did you delete it or did MC?

I hope your son will be OK.

I'm going to be blunt, though--I feel sorry for your niece because of the things you wrote about her here and the other comments that were made about her, her private life and that you feel she's white trash. I realize that you have every right to feel whatever you DO feel toward her, but she's still young. Maybe she'll get her act together?

She made a mistake in bringing her kid's over to your home sick. It was very irresponsible but do you honestly believe she deliberately did this?

Again, I am sorry to hear about your son and hope he can start feeling better.

Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Then why did you add another thread about this situation if you didn't care, even just a little?

Were you hoping for validation or simply sharing?

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting Anonymous:

mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM

same symptoms as her kids, they got sick a few days after they were here coughing all over the place, they were fine before that. so i think it is safe to assume it was them.

Quoting Anonymous:

You still never explained how you know they for sure got it from her kids and not from school or just being out in public so you still sound like a loon when you blame her kids!

mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM

simply sharing, i tend to delete posts after a day or so anyways. (you asked if i deleted my pp)

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Then why did you add another thread about this situation if you didn't care, even just a little?

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Why do you do that?

You're lucky you can in this group. There are many groups here on CM that will boot you for deleting threads and posts.

Quoting mary841108:

simply sharing, i tend to delete posts after a day or so anyways. (you asked if i deleted my pp)

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM
With a aunt like you, you wouldn't have to worry, you wouldn't be seeing your nieces and nephews anymore. Must be sad to have a aunt that's such a bitch, who thinks her children are so special. Sweetie, I'm sure you and your cesspools have spread your fair share of germs and gotten other people sick.

Quoting mary841108:

before you say that i over reacted, i should have mentioned that my son has seizures when his temp goes above 102. and last night dd ended up in the ER with a fever of 104 and no amount of motrin brought it down and she couldnt stand up. so excuse me for wanting to slap my niece for her lack of common sense. i think im entitled to an over reaction and lack of class.

mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM

huh? i didnt know you werent supposed to, i do it all the time so i dont clog the forums.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Why do you do that?

You're lucky you can in this group. There are many groups here on CM that will boot you for deleting threads and posts.

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)