Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We had a quickie and...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I started laughing because he never, ever comes that fast. When I started laughing, his cum ran all the way down my leg. I used his boxers to wipe it up but I guessed I missed a spot. When we came inside, his daughter saw it and thought it was icing and tried to wipe it up and taste it. Of course I stopped her but OMG.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Replies (51-60):
wyldebtrfly
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Why on earth would she be trying to wipe 'icing' off your leg? o.O

wyldebtrfly
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM

IDK I have older kids, and it still would never occur to me to have a quickie while they were awake.

Quoting brettsmomma:

O.O I guess I am a prude because it has never occurred to me to go have a quickie while my kid is awake in the next room. he is only five so maybe your DD is older? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Next time swallow!
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

IKR!!!! I dont see myself even getting horny while he is awake yelling my name! 

Quoting wyldebtrfly:

IDK I have older kids, and it still would never occur to me to have a quickie while they were awake.

Quoting brettsmomma:

O.O I guess I am a prude because it has never occurred to me to go have a quickie while my kid is awake in the next room. he is only five so maybe your DD is older? 

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I asked her how old his daughter was and apparently She's not answering.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

yeah right, cum does NOT look like icing and why would your stepdaughter lick anything that had been scraped off your leg?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Ewwww. I ALWAYS shower after sex. I think it's gross not to. If you would've showered, that would not have happened. lol.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

you know, you assume everyone here really gives a damna bout your sex life. I mean ya, wow how so exciting you talk about your sex life.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

You ladies are so easy. Like the 7-11, always wide open.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)