Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im extremely horny its sickning.. *piog

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My dh is not as experienced as I am so he doesnt know what I like. I fell in love with him as a person and not his sexual experience but now idk what to do. I need some back breaking, seductive, restraining, powerful, and dominating sex! I need a man in control and not me doing all the work or him doing the same thing everytime. I dont want to cheat, because i never have even when i was younger and only had bf's. But this sex life is torture, and his husband skills are beginning to lack also but thats another post.

My dh isnt a man of control or power. And i think im outgrowing him as a person and this routine sex life we're having! I need help, advice, something because doing it myself is starting to get old!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM

either leave or get some DVD's...

So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM
No one was born knowing how to please their mate. Say,'I want to try something new,' and tell him what it is. Tell him what you like (whisper it in his ear and caress his spot). Try everything to get him to be dominant before you throw a fit about him not being..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Talk to him men are not mind readers. Tell him what you want. If he stays the same leave if its that important.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starryeyez_01
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I completely understand....talk to him about it :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Better get some movies , put his hands where you want them
DeeDee_28
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM
You should talk to him about it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Simple, use your words and tell him what you want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymeanmom
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh and I were very young when we started out and we kind of grew together as a couple. Neither one of us had much experience but as our needs have changed we have discussed that and worked together to keep them met. That is what being a couple is about. Sex does not make a marriage but it is a huge part. But communication is major. Just try to talk to him and tell him what you need!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beethann
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Drop some hints! If you don't want to out flat tell him that you want to be dominated just drop some hints. When he does something you like in bed be sure to recognize him for him and make it KNOWN that you like it! When me and my husband are getting hot and heavy and are getting into I will tell him to bite me or spank me. when he does something I like, I let it be known. He will feel more comfortable and take it from there and get more domineering doing his own thing! It has worked great for me! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN