Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sexting man that's not my husband...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
So 3 or 4 days ago I received a mass text from a friend of mine. When I replied, it went to everyone she had sent the text to. So everyone I had texted want to know who I was. So naturally I said what had happened and said my name. One of the people happened to be my ex. One thing let to another and the next thing I knew we were talking about sex. And how it's been 6 years since we saw each other. We live over 500 miles apart and we are both in serious long term relationships so there's no way of us ever meeting up or this going any further than it has. I do feel bad but at the same time, it is nice to have someone that wants to talk to me. My dh only wants me to be his maid and the mother to our kids with no interaction between us. Im here to get this off my chest.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I'm sorry your in a bad relationship, but that's no ones fault but yours. You have the power to leave, you choose not to, therefore you have no right to complain. Not trying to be a bitch, but there is never an excuse for being disloyal/cheating on someone. Grow up and be an adult.
TattoodMommy19
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:34 PM
No excuse for cheating. Ever. Id consider this cheating.

Why not leave if you're unhappy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaycersmom
by Katie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM

careful meow. . that's gonna bite you in the ass

If the grass seems greener on the other side, go home and water yours :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Leave and go where exactly? I'm 500 miles from home. I've tried to leave so many times. I've packed mine and the kids stuff only to chicken out.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM

stop doing this now. It will only make your marriage suffer. I talk from experience.  

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM

From experience, this is only going to make your marriage wither even more. Focus on reconnecting with your husband, hell sext with him. Cut off all contact with your ex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN