Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I believe him? *piog*

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM
  • 194 Replies

While setting up our cell phone bill payment I noticed that my DH's talk minutes were quadruple mine. It kinda caught me off gaurd cause he works so much, and he is with me. Who is he talking to? So I checked the call long on the phone bill. 736 minutes of calls to/from an unavailable number for over an hour at a time, 3-4 times a week, mostly when he is commuting to and from work. I confronted him about it and he says its his guy co-worker who he is pretty good friends with. I have no problem with that. I just am slightly suspicious that 2 guys talk on the phone for over an hour at a time, and often.

So cut to Saturday after Thanksgiving. I was out of state at my moms with the kids, and DH had to work. He is a chef and and food-related holiday is crazy busy. I got an email from a lady that wanted to come pick something up I had for sale on Cragis List so I called DH at 8 am at home, where he should have been. No answer. Call his cell, no answer. Call the house and cell a few more times before starting to have a small panic attack that he isnt available. I started to think maybe he wrecked his car, maybe he got hurt. He calls me back a few minutes later claiming he was at the mall shopping. At 8 am. On a Saturday. Something stinks. When I got home 2 days later I notice that his toothbrush is gone. I confronted him and he said he was at a hotel. He and guy co-worker friend has too much to drink Friday night and got a hotel room. MMMkay. 

Today, I get the new cell phone bill. 1237 minutes to the same blocked number. 5 calls alone, on Thanksgiving, over 30 minutes per call, one being 73 minutes. I am starting to think that there is more to the story, but he claims that he is being honest and its just his buddy from work. 

I dunno what to do. 

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah... men don't talk that long. Sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM
No.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LawdHaveMercy
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Is there a way to get the blocked number?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HipLikeJunk
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM
4 moms liked this

Malls don't usually open until 9 or 10am right? One of the many holes in his story. 

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM
11 moms liked this
How did he know he'd have too much to drink and knew he needed a tooth brush? Sounds fishy to me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MandaMommyof2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Ummm..,.
momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Does he really think you're that stupid to think that men talk to each other for hours on end?

I'd be doing some more digging.
bjsgrl
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
He took his toothbrush "just in case" he might have to stay at a hotel?

It doesn't seem right. I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Does he always carry his toothbrush just in case he's too drunk and needs a hotel room?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM
10 moms liked this

He's cheating and all of his stories are ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN