Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

KIDS!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: Do kids have a sense of this kind of thing

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

My son last night was saying his prayers and praying for everyone when he says Thank You Jesus for the baby girl in mommy's tummy.

Do you think that's stupid of me to have hope that maybe he's right because this came out of the blue and so I just had the biggest smile on my face.

Any thoughts ladies ????

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I think so.  I was much more intuitive/sensitive when I was a child. 

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk but my dd who was three at the time when I was pregnant said I was going to have a girl, but I wanted a boy... lo and behold I had a girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM

are you native american, even a little bit?i've heard they can tell

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Baby GIRL dust!! Kids are so SMART!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ilovebnamommy08
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:57 PM

BUMP!

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:06 PM

age dependant of course.

there is a first nation wives tale where I live, that if suddenly a certain gender of children favour you you will have a certain gender. I cant remember if its opposite or the same gender.

however, ds1 constantly called ds3 a girl while I was pregnant. and even though they don't know I'm pregnant yet, ds1 keeps refering to his next sibling as a girl. so it might be faulty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM

WOW I am really hoping he's right because we have been ttc #2 for a couple years now and I and hubby  really want another baby :-)

Quoting bustybee:

age dependant of course.

there is a first nation wives tale where I live, that if suddenly a certain gender of children favour you you will have a certain gender. I cant remember if its opposite or the same gender.

however, ds1 constantly called ds3 a girl while I was pregnant. and even though they don't know I'm pregnant yet, ds1 keeps refering to his next sibling as a girl. so it might be faulty.

babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM
My 3 year old dd told me and my best friend we are having girls. We both thought the babies where boys.. Come to find out we are both expecting girls in April..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Oh. You aren't pregnant yet..?

Quoting Anonymous:

WOW I am really hoping he's right because we have been ttc #2 for a couple years now and I and hubby  really want another baby :-)

Quoting bustybee:

age dependant of course.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM

My nephew knew my sil was pregnant. It was very very strange!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)