Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im trying to put the spark back in our sex life...*pic*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just had my 3rd child 6 months ago.. and i used to have problems with sex being painful, but since having my last baby and not being on birth control, sex hasnt hurt!!!!!

i feel like a new person and want to show my husband how much i love/want him and appreciate him sticking with me through all my health issues.

I want to buy some new "bed room" outfits and im no good at this kind of thing so i want some opinions, i got some new lacey underwear.. i showed you this pic so you can give me a better opinion of what i would look good in.

if your just going to leave a rude comment dont bother replying to my post. for once im finally feeling good about myself
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I think the better question here is, "What would look good on the floor?"
Ambush dh one day. Like he opens the door and there you are, waiting...all horned up and ready. Or spontaneously give him a blow job! You don't need clothes to make a spark. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I think you look amazing.  I'd do you.

aydensXmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:33 PM
I can put in one of four states because you mentioned Priscilla's lol. I used to work there and my hubby ALWAYS loved when I got paid because I would bring cute lingerie home ;)

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Priscilla's 4 Adam and Eve have some really great simple nighties and underwear to match you can start there!!! That's where Df and I started going and that's the only places we go now, love their selection!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:49 PM
thats what dh says too but i personally feel sexier with something on because of all my stretch marks ive been blessed with

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the better question here is, "What would look good on the floor?"
Ambush dh one day. Like he opens the door and there you are, waiting...all horned up and ready. Or spontaneously give him a blow job! You don't need clothes to make a spark. ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM
with my ex it hurt to just have him in me.. but he was abusive and forced himself on me alot so i couldnt relax.. but along with that after sex it would feel like someone had rubbed my vagina with sandpaper and then poured rubbing alcohol on it and blew.. it burned!

now my vagina will only feel irritated every once in awhile, mostly if we got a little to rough or aggressive.

Quoting Anonymous:

In all honesty, when you say sex used to hurt, what happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

i just had my 3rd child 6 months ago.. and i used to have problems with sex being painful, but since having my last baby and not being on birth control, sex hasnt hurt!!!!!

i feel like a new person and want to show my husband how much i love/want him and appreciate him sticking with me through all my health issues.

I want to buy some new "bed room" outfits and im no good at this kind of thing so i want some opinions, i got some new lacey underwear.. i showed you this pic so you can give me a better opinion of what i would look good in.

if your just going to leave a rude comment dont bother replying to my post. for once im finally feeling good about myself
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:57 PM
i like that! thank you!

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I think this would be cute. http://www.corset-story.com/cd-775-maroon-overbust-corset-with-black-pleated-trim.html

tanya_marieh
by The one and only on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM

You're welcome.

Quoting Anonymous:

i like that! thank you!

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I think this would be cute. http://www.corset-story.com/cd-775-maroon-overbust-corset-with-black-pleated-trim.html

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

-Elayne Boosler

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Thats me. Except i really wanna be with my dh, its been so bad lately we havent had sex in weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

with my ex it hurt to just have him in me.. but he was abusive and forced himself on me alot so i couldnt relax.. but along with that after sex it would feel like someone had rubbed my vagina with sandpaper and then poured rubbing alcohol on it and blew.. it burned!

now my vagina will only feel irritated every once in awhile, mostly if we got a little to rough or aggressive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

momof2girls108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
You look amazing girl!! Don't let anyone tell u different. I'm sure you will look great in anything and he will love it and appreciate it!! Good luck hun!! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:32 PM
i usually try to put on vaseline (100% pert. jelly) and it helps! i and dh use only sensitive skin/scent free soaps. i also dont use condoms or lubricants.. we pull and pray for birth control..

i went through many dr visits and a physical therapists and nothing helped... i dont know why its better but im not complaining.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats me. Except i really wanna be with my dh, its been so bad lately we havent had sex in weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)