Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son is lucky hes cute and that I love him! Pic

Posted by   + Show Post
My wonderful, lovable DS decided to have an epic terrible 2's temper tantrum (he's got them early! He's only 22m old), and in the process had sucker punched me in the eye with a metal toy car! And now I have a huge black eye! And you want to know the Irony of the whole thing? The car he hit me with was Fillmore from The Cars Movie. The peace loving, tree hugging, hippy van! Geeez! But dang this hurts! Hubby thinks its kinda funny, not funny that I'm hurt, but funny cause our baby has a mean right hook! Once the pain subsides I may find the humor in all this, but for now I'm kinda pissed. I hope its gone by Christmas. Don't want all pics looking like I'm an MMA fighter.......

Pic in replies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Replies (11-19):
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Yeah I'm praying. I'm gonna soak a cotton ball in Epsom salt water and hold it there. It should help......I hope, lol.

Quoting sunangel803:

Quoting rkkeller13:

Caught me right on the corner of the eye socket. The color is just getting started and there's a large bump there as well and its still swollen, lol. Lil booger!

Yeah, he did get you pretty good. Hopefully it heals fast.

RLT2
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Aww, he's so cute though!

rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
That's why I couldn't stay mad at him. Unconditional love!

Quoting RLT2:

Aww, he's so cute though!

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I feel ya. I pretty much got my forehead scratched open by a puzzle piece tonight. Boys are nuts, lol.

rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I'm not enjoying the "terrible 2's"! And I was told it doesn't stop till their around 5 and the the pre teen attitude starts at about 10 and doesn't stop till mid twenties! LoL!

Quoting LovingSAHMommy:

I feel ya. I pretty much got my forehead scratched open by a puzzle piece tonight. Boys are nuts, lol.

rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Dang it! Can't sleep, lol! I usually sleep on the side he hit and now it hurts to lay on that side....... Just got to keep saying, I love my son, I love my son, I love my son! LMAO! Glad he can sleep, lil turd ;)
prncesspeach
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Kind of ironic that he used the mellow, cool tempered van as a tool for violence lol ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Awe hope it's better soon
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I know, right! Sheesh!! So much for "make love not war"!

Quoting prncesspeach:

Kind of ironic that he used the mellow, cool tempered van as a tool for violence lol ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured