Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is not funny at all!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:12 AM
  • 20 Replies

but I have this weird thing where I laugh hysterically at any situation that is stressful.  Injuries, accidents, you name it.  I laugh while dealing with the stress.  Its ususally something like "hahahahahhaahah oh, im sorry this isn't funny at all, but I can't help but laugh... hahahahaha im so sorry please dont get offended, I'm not meaning to laugh... hahahahahaha.

Any one else like that?

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:13 AM
I laugh at death
Iron_Beauty
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Yep. LMFAO

DH and I will get into a fight, and sometimes I just can't help it, I crack up laughing.

Its worse when I get nervous though. Like if we try to do any BDSM shit in the bedroom where he has to be all dominant and shit. I will laugh hysterically and then he thinks he's doing something wrong i'm like NO NO NO its not you I swear to god. LOLOLOLOL

manicMOM_DLC
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:16 AM

that made me laugh... because it acutally evoked a negative emotion inside.  i do not get why I laugh at that shit

anyway.  i have my tubes tied as I was waking up, I felt so peaceful tha i jsut wanted to lay there.  I even made the conscious decision that I wasn't going to breathe because I just felt so damn peaceful and relaxed.  I'm not afraid of death anymore.... at all.  if it feels like that, trust me, its better than anything else int eh world. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I laugh at death

RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:16 AM

yes i laugh at violence and ppl getting made fun of on tv...idk why i do it, i just do

TarantulaTress
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I pee when I'm nervous. Laugh when I'm scared. Cry when I'm angry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:19 AM
I'm the same way my friends hate it lol. When I was little my friend had slammed her foot though the bottom of an upside down fish tank and her foot was so cut up and she couldn't pull it out with cutting it some more. So she screams go get her mom, but I ran home instead lol it scared me. I came back later that day and I just couldn't help but laugh at her , I kept telling her sorry I wasn't laughing that it happened, but wasn't sure why. Lol...my other friend I don't know what it is about her but she's very clumsy and the way she trips up and falls is the funniest thing to me, has made me laugh ever since I was little. Lol. I even laugh when I get hurt lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:19 AM

one time...i was watching a movie when i was a kid, and there was the evil guy who had just jacked up this room, flipping tables over, killing ppl n stuff. so he goes into the elevator to leave, then the good guy gets there and runs over to the elevator and the bad guy looks at the good guy, then says, "Hey I know you...Fuck You!" and puts his middle finger up as the doors close. iidk why but me and my sister laughed hysterically at that, and my gma was just like 'what is wrong with you kids?' (she used to let us watch more mature movies now that i think about it)

manicMOM_DLC
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Quoting TarantulaTress:

i pee all the time.  i know for fact that I am going to need diapers again before I die lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:21 AM
This
Pretty much

Quoting TarantulaTress:

Sammi20
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:22 AM

I have Always been like that I used to fall and get really hurt and I'd be Laughing my A off... So everyone would just think I was fine... but I couldn't even move lol... or if my husband is mad I can't not snile and he gets even more mad >.<

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)