Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did anyone else rob the cradle??

Is your DH younger or older? My DH is younger, but he is very mature. I actually on his birthday almost forgot his age, and said he was turning 23, then I remembered quickly, and said oh no 22, it just didn't even feel right because he acts so much older. So how about you? Younger or older? Age difference? I'm 26 now, I will be 27 in March. So we have a 5 year gap basically.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Replies (21-30):
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:28 AM
DH is the cradle robber! I'm 32 and he is 52. I've always been attracted to older men. So there's 19.5 years between us. I was 19 almost 20 when we stated dating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:30 AM

I can't date anyone younger then me. My ex is 9.5 years older then me 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:31 AM
I am 26, DH will be 34 in a few months, we met when I was 17, married when I was 18, almost 19 and still going strong!!
HeathersForever
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:31 AM
Yeah I was pregnant when I met my DH. He was my friend's brother. I did not know his exact age, I knew he was her younger brother, but he wanted to take me out. My son's biofather was abusive so I hadn't seen him in a long time, I told him to stay away. I really wasn't expecting anything serious either, but my DH took me to some really nice places. He was a fulltime student, he worked, and he actually after a while was asking about the baby and whatnot and was interested. I was in shock. Most of the guys who asked me out while I were pregnant were kinda losers or freaky. But he was a saint. And now he is my son's father. I never planned it. Not something most guys his age would want to do date a girl pregnant then with a newborn then ask her to marry them. But he did! Such an amazing guy.

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Aww that is cute. Sounds like mine so mature you would never even think to ask!

Quoting sheramom4:

4 years. We met in a college course, I was 22, he was 18. We were friends for several months, I never bothered to ask his age and we had been dating for several weeks before I mentioned my upcoming 23rd birthday, one week before his 19th...I was a little shocked. We have been together for almost 12 years and married for over 10.

Exactly. He worked full-time, was attending school full-time, was not bothered that I was in the middle of a divorce or had children.....most 18 year old men run from that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:32 AM

I've always liked older guys. DH is 3 yrs older than me. I dated an 18 yr old when I was 20 once...hated it and felt like a perv. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:33 AM
The guy was addicted to video games like a child and was not financially responsible at all plus his idea of a date was to go over to his place order pizza and a movie which is great but not every single night!

Quoting HeathersForever:

Omg that sounds familiar! Right before I met my DH I was dating a guy who was 36 when I was 24 then, and this guy was super immature! He tried to take me on some tacky ass dates! My DH romanced me, and was so mature right from the getgo, it really made me laugh at the previous guy. I guess some guys never grow up?

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is 5 years younger but suprisingly he's the most mature guy I've been with and the other guys were all older than me one was even 9 years older

HeathersForever
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Omg wow! He must have been one mature guy!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm 2 years older than DH. I was 18 when we got married. He was 16 years old. His parents had to sign our licence. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

The guy was addicted to video games like a child and was not financially responsible at all plus his idea of a date was to go over to his place order pizza and a movie which is great but not every single night!

Quoting HeathersForever:

Omg that sounds familiar! Right before I met my DH I was dating a guy who was 36 when I was 24 then, and this guy was super immature! He tried to take me on some tacky ass dates! My DH romanced me, and was so mature right from the getgo, it really made me laugh at the previous guy. I guess some guys never grow up?

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is 5 years younger but suprisingly he's the most mature guy I've been with and the other guys were all older than me one was even 9 years older

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragdoll13
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:36 AM
DH is almost 26 and I'm 22. Ive dated/been with 2 younger guys and they both were so damn stupid it felt like hanging out with my little brothers. NOT attractive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:37 AM
I am 9 years older :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN